Wanna Be An Extra In A Grateful Dead Movie?

lookyloo

Guest deadheadmike

Sounds like a fun day to me!

it sure does !!!

I was and audience extra in a Rick Springfield movie back in 82-83 ... it was a concert scene filmed at the Forum in Los Angeles ... to warm us up they had 2 bands play before filming , first band was Jack Mack And The Heart Attack and the second band was Jefferson Starship ... after the Starship finished the Director came out and told us what to do , we had to chant Rick Springfield's movie name , " Jamie Jamie " I think it was ... 2 or 3 takes and it was over ... all started around 11:am and ended around 5:pm and was a really fun day !!!

• Forum MVP

Here's from the website:

"Mr. Tambourine Man is the based on a true case study written by Oliver Sacks called "The Last Hippie". About Gabriel; a man who, after having a brain tumor removed, loses his ability to form short term memories. When a neurologist discovers that we hear music differently than we hear speech, its determined that Gabriel can begin to form new memories via music."

I'm listening to the 11/9/73 Playin' and it feels like part of my brain's been removed. Do I get the job?

Archived