Stanley Cup Playoffs

P2inboulder

I know it is only one game.....but that 800 pound gorilla on the Sharks back is about to give twins. No team has more pressure on them than the Sharks this playoff season. The Avs were picked dead last in the NHL before the season started. In my opinion, the Sharks should have at least two Cups in the last decade. LET'S GO AVALANCHE!!!

My Cup prediction: Buffalo over Chicago in seven.

Buffalo's got to get past my Bruins first!

Well, as usual the the Eastern Conference is the weaker of the two from top to bottom. The Caps have no defense (Goal tending in particular); Pens are a little soft. The Cup winner will reside in the West. Where was your prediction before the playoffs started? Unless its the Caps (Doubtful), the Eastern Conference representative will be the sacrificial lamb. I hope your Bruins do well. Enjoy the playoffs, + go DSO!!!

• Forum MVP

I'm a Bruins follower, not really a hockey follower otherwise. As far as the Bs go, I'll still be a little surprised if they win this series! :lol: My prediction for them was one and done.

Go b's and flyer's. I want nothing to do with caps until eastern conference finals....

GO PENS! The Not so Great 8 proved the Caps are merely 1 dimensional. By taking Markov out, Pens went 4 for 4 on the PP. Something the Caps could only dream of. Losing yet another game 7 at home proves the long term issues with this team. They suck. We're hoping to to stay afloat without Staal, but Habs are spent. They need a total miracle to compete. Boston/Philly??? Can't wait to smoke em! Let's go back to the finals where we belong.

GO PENS!

GO PENS! The Not so Great 8 proved the Caps are merely 1 dimensional. By taking Markov out, Pens went 4 for 4 on the PP. Something the Caps could only dream of. Losing yet another game 7 at home proves the long term issues with this team. They suck. We're hoping to to stay afloat without Staal, but Habs are spent. They need a total miracle to compete. Boston/Philly??? Can't wait to smoke em! Let's go back to the finals where we belong.

GO PENS!

Not so fast. My Bruins are looking good right now, albeit against a beat up Flyers team. We are also injury riddled. We've lost Sturm, Sidenberg, Krecji, and a couple others. I'm still psyched though. Don't overlook Montreal either. Their goalie Halak is playing crazy good right now. I'd love to see a Boston vs. Montreal series for the Eastern Conf. Finals. I Don't believe this has happened since 1979, back in the Guy LaFleur days. This would be total Armageddon! As for facing the Pens- I'd welcome it. It would give us a chance to settle an old score with them ( the Cooke vs. Savard cheapshot).

• Forum MVP

Not so fast. My Bruins are looking good right now, albeit against a beat up Flyers team. We are also injury riddled. We've lost Sturm, Sidenberg, Krecji, and a couple others. I'm still psyched though. Don't overlook Montreal either. Their goalie Halak is playing crazy good right now. I'd love to see a Boston vs. Montreal series for the Eastern Conf. Finals. I Don't believe this has happened since 1979, back in the Guy LaFleur days. This would be total Armageddon! As for facing the Pens- I'd welcome it. It would give us a chance to settle an old score with them ( the Cooke vs. Savard cheapshot).

be careful what you wish for....

shaking in my boots, nothing makes me happier than beating boston at anything....

You should be shaking in your boots. Montreal just tied the series. I have a lot of respect for the Pens over the last few years, they are the defending champs, but they are not playing as well this year as they did last year.

• Forum MVP

You should be shaking in your boots. Montreal just tied the series. I have a lot of respect for the Pens over the last few years, they are the defending champs, but they are not playing as well this year as they did last year.

You are right, not a good effort tonight. Bad goaltending and good d on crosby. WE win game 5 and then who knows.

( I always root for whoever is playing Boston...)

Hey Now...Cookie's shot on Savard was as clean as a whistle. What about Chara's pscyho rampage hit? No Suspension, just because it's the Playoffs. If we get by the Habs on Monday, the Bruins series will be fun! Boston will face a 1st string Goalie, not a 7th different one from the Flyers. Let's Go Pens!

Hey Now...Cookie's shot on Savard was as clean as a whistle.

You have got to be kidding. Cooke blindsided him in the head on purpose, prompting the NHL to make a rare mid-season tightening of the rules just a few days later.

I haven't seen the Chara hit you're talking about, I haven't gotten to catch all of every game.

The top two seeds in the West. And the bottom (If Philly wins) two in the East. Will Philly be only the third team to come back from a 3-0 deficit? Hasn't happened since the Islanders beat the Penguins in 1975. Whoever wins the remaining series in the East should be a purist's delight for the Conference Final.

I know our Pens went down without any explanation, but the Bruins failure is History. The fuckin piece of shit Flyers came back from 3-0. It hasn't happened since 1975 when most of you people were not on the planet. I will root for the Flyers only because Asham was in our Deli and signed a stool that we had there. The Canadians are evil. They are the most hated team in the NHL. In fact, the whole fuckin province can go float away! Next year will be very different........

Archived