Furthur Than We've Gone Before....

gr8fulauditors

• Forum MVP

Is anyone going to Canada?Does this require a passport?If so WHO is going to go through all that?

You either need a passposrt or you need to have an Enhanced Drivers Liscense and cross the border through a state that accepts Enhanced DLs.

Is anyone going to Canada?Does this require a passport?If so WHO is going to go through all that?

Passport needed, but you can get thru @ Niagra crossing with enhanced DL.

We had to stop & talk with border police before entry(confirmed no felony convictions,etc...)

Upon re-entry to the US, we were advised not to plan a retrun trip without passports!

Peace,

Rob

Guest deliverance

I doesn't know how to drive .

Whats a furthur and why do they keep following DSO and why is they name spelled funny and why is they tryin to rip off they fans and why do the folks that come to the DSO forum care so much about them anywho , why do my fingers smell and where is caveman , he gots a pirty mouth .

What I meant is gr8fulauditors, are you planning on going to the Furthur show in Canada?

What I meant is gr8fulauditors, are you planning on going to the Furthur show in Canada?

Not going to be able to.No passport and drivers license is suspended!!!I'll have to forget about that one.Most likely only doing.Both MCU,Penns peak,both philly.Both nokia as well but thats it.oh yeah heading to Baltimore next Fri to see Jk's new band.Can't wait for that.

Not going to be able to.No passport and drivers license is suspended!!!I'll have to forget about that one.Most likely only doing.Both MCU,Penns peak,both philly.Both nokia as well but thats it.oh yeah heading to Baltimore next Fri to see Jk's new band.Can't wait for that.

So it's hypothetical. One thing I can say for sure is there is a chance your car could be searched. I went up to Canada about 2 and a half years ago and the Canadian border authorities searched my car. I had to pay duty on 3 extra bottles of wine I was bringing in. So caution is the word. Hope to see you at a show sometime.

So it's hypothetical. One thing I can say for sure is there is a chance your car could be searched. I went up to Canada about 2 and a half years ago and the Canadian border authorities searched my car. I had to pay duty on 3 extra bottles of wine I was bringing in. So caution is the word. Hope to see you at a show sometime.

Thank you for the word!!! :cheers:

Archived