Dc Mmj

John Conti

Guest jazz-man

State by state, district by district, the common sense cause gains momentum. I hope the legalization or at least decriminalization occurrs before I am 80!

• Forum MVP

State by state, district by district, the common sense cause gains momentum. I hope the legalization or at least decriminalization occurrs before I am 80!

Same here...we were saying pretty much the same thing 35 years ago...only 25 years to go for me!

Guest jazz-man

Yes, we were talking like this back in high school. Why has it taken so long? We celebrate alcohol and encourage it's use but demonize the herb. (shaking head)

Guest jazz-man

Oh yah, I forgot about "that tired old man we elected king". Dark days those were, only eclipsed by Bush II.

Guest Ammagamalin Crew

Once the laws are in place, there is a grace period before the restrictions are set up. That's what's happening in Colorado, everyone is scrambling to get their dispensary set up before this summer when the restrictions start up. Now if only the oil companies would get on board with hemp as an alternative even with ethanol. Remember Crowley's view "good always wins out over bad"

Guest jazz-man

I would LOVE to be a hemp farmer, think I'd look good in tie-dye coveralls driving a purple tractor while blasting GD on a tractor stereo. Hemp also simply makes environmental and ecpnomic sense.

Curious, jawdoc (I forgot your 3-D name, sorry) but what did you like about Reagan? I'm not looking for a fight, looking for another perspective. You know that until Bush II came along Reagan run up the national debt more than all the presidents before him. Despite calling himself a fiscal conservative.

• Forum MVP

just read this in an interview with jerry:

JG: "But I just don't like that guy Reagan. I didn't like his movies and I don't like his politics."

just. exactly. perfect.

Archived