Might Want To Get There A Day Early;...

Herdygerdy

i might be coming in the weekend before, setting up and going home on sunday. than back again for Tuesday only to leave wednesday morning for work. I should be back for good wednesday after work.

You camp right off the main road close to the priveys, correct?

• Advisory Board

i might be coming in the weekend before, setting up and going home on sunday. than back again for Tuesday only to leave wednesday morning for work. I should be back for good wednesday after work.

Still at the corner of Main Road and Third Road?

• Advisory Board

I love the names for some of the places at the Ledges... 1st Road, 2nd Road, 3rd Road, Stagger Lane, Mermaid Rock, ect, ect, ect,....

Ahhh The Ledges... Can't wait!! Love that place!

I love the names for some of the places at the Ledges... 1st Road, 2nd Road, 3rd Road, Stagger Lane, Mermaid Rock, ect, ect, ect,....

Ahhh The Ledges... Can't wait!! Love that place!

Never heard of Stagger Lane or Mermaid Rock.

I think we are going to get there Monday this year, and have a bit of relaxing camping before G-Fest. If anyone else is coming in early, I'd love to hang out. Our goal is to camp in the area of the corner of the third road and the waterfront.

Did you mean 2nd and waterfront (where the 5 posts are) or the end of the warzone road?

Did you mean 2nd and waterfront (where the 5 posts are) or the end of the warzone road?

Yes, Apologies. If you look at NLQP's map, we are going to shoot for 53, 52, 127, or 128. We were at 127 for last year's Gratefulfest, and really enjoyed that spot a lot.

map07.jpg

Yes, Apologies. If you look at NLQP's map, we are going to shoot for 53, 52, 127, or 128. We were at 127 for last year's Gratefulfest, and really enjoyed that spot a lot.

I see. You were close to where we were (86). I'm hoping for that same spot this year but as long as I'm inside, its all good. Hope to meet you this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advisory Board

I'll be there Tuesday afternoon.... gonna try to get our super secret campin spot, but if not, we'll be on 2nd road again like we have been for the last 3 years...

Archived