Might Want To Get There A Day Early;...

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

I've heard from a very reliable source that DSO could very well be doing another legendary soundcheck the day before the festival starts.... for you idiots... thats Thursday July 1st...

Last and only time they did a "soundcheck" at the ledges was back in '07.... and it was a MONSTER!!!

I've heard from a very reliable source that DSO could very well be doing another legendary soundcheck the day before the festival starts.... for you idiots... thats Thursday July 1st...

Last and only time they did a "soundcheck" at the ledges was back in '07.... and it was a MONSTER!!!

Its confirmed. check the latest email from DSO if your on the mailing list. Too bad I can't make it. Hey, herds.....hope ur ledges luv a thon goes well on thursday....should be a good start. Enjoy your festy!

Guest Ammagamalin Crew

Yes, they did a nice version of OHIO, remember?

wah.. we loved it so much last time... great sound check.. can't go, though, we are headed to allgood where we will be doing the beer sales in the vip tents (2 this year) to benefit Rex foundation...

so if you are in the VIP tents at allgood, pelase say hi.. the beer sales and tips are for Rex, so it's a great cause

can't wait for this summer's shows.. tk and rebx

• Advisory Board

Hey, herds.....hope ur ledges luv a thon goes well on thursday....should be a good start. Enjoy your festy!

Gonna miss you this year, Gus... The Ledges without you, Pres, Anth and company just wont be the same...

What's your plug number? This one's for you, big guy!

rv-toilet-450x337.jpg

>ahem<

That's "Commander Jiffy and the Kentuckiana Air Force"

although I guess this time we'll be commander-less

:D

I realized I got the name wrong after the fact. I guess its called The Kentuchiana Air Force for Gfest.

I got a banjo i plan on bringing...

Sweet! Look us up!!!!

• Forum MVP

I mean i ain't Earl Scruggs but i can do some picking and I'll do my best to keep up. I've been really getting my chops down recently.

I might also bring my acoustic geetar (which i'm more comfortable with) if i got room in the car

Yeah, I look forward to meeting y'all too and really getting down at the ledges. Should be a grate time.

Archived