State Theatre 4/25/2010 Up In Archive

Tea

• Forum MVP

http://www.archive.org/details/DSO2010-04-25.Nak300.flac16

You will notice that all of the pre-drums section of this show are missing - OUCH! I almost passed it by due to it's unfortunate abbreviation, but luckily I gave it a listen (you should to if you know what's good for you).

Although I never post to 'stir the pot' I had some definite opinions about who I thought should take over at lead going forward. I listened to a few cuts of Stu from earlier in the tour and I got the impression that he was trying to keep up and sometimes fading back when he needed to step forward. That said, I know Stu was a pro and that his true chops would begin to surface. My inclination was still to think that JM was the man for the job.

After listening to parts of this show, I am just blown away by the exponential leap that Stu has taken. One Word: SHREDDING! Another great thing about hearing this progress is that it doesn't matter who steps in. DSO Fans are the big winners no matter what happens!

What a great time to be fans of GD music. I have been seeing shows for 25 Years and the future looks very bright people - Embrace It.

Guest Lisacat

http://www.archive.o...5.Nak300.flac16

You will notice that all of the pre-drums section of this show are missing - OUCH! I almost passed it by due to it's unfortunate abbreviation, but luckily I gave it a listen (you should to if you know what's good for you).

Although I never post to 'stir the pot' I had some definite opinions about who I thought should take over at lead going forward. I listened to a few cuts of Stu from earlier in the tour and I got the impression that he was trying to keep up and sometimes fading back when he needed to step forward. That said, I know Stu was a pro and that his true chops would begin to surface. My inclination was still to think that JM was the man for the job.

After listening to parts of this show, I am just blown away by the exponential leap that Stu has taken. One Word: SHREDDING! Another great thing about hearing this progress is that it doesn't matter who steps in. DSO Fans are the big winners no matter what happens!

What a great time to be fans of GD music. I have been seeing shows for 25 Years and the future looks very bright people - Embrace It.

This was the quiet laid back show after San Francisco. And a tough night for me being the last of the run out there and emotions were running heavy- hopefully that will be the last time I have to say goodbye to the west coast to come back home east. Anyhow, I was very grateful to hear the Brokedown and Bid You Goodnight- what a perfect way to end a 10 show run and how beautifully they were done.

Mama, Mama, many worlds I've come since I first left home

By the way, love Rob B's shout out to little Zanobia before the Brokedown...

I agree.

Archived