Bob Weir Is An Angel!

kieu~*

Bobby does a lot of community outreach, it's such a beautiful thing to see, most recently playing his guitar with blind children in a benefit to raise money for their school. "The sweet-sounding set, which Weir rehearsed with the kids earlier in the day, included "Uncle John's Band," "Sugar Magnolia," and "Ripple"... Click on and enlarge the photos, it's so touching, and those songs!, with the children, it all must have been truly sweet-sounding, heart-rending...

• Advisory Board

Bobby does a lot of community outreach,

Yeah, I think my "friend" in the you-tube clips thinks his community outreach program has something to do with childrens eyeballs or something...

.it seems more a anti furthur chat than a DSO chat lately.

Yeah that is weird... I mean, this IS a DSO message board... :rolleyes:

Bobby does a lot of community outreach, it's such a beautiful thing to see, most recently playing his guitar with blind children in a benefit to raise money for their school. "The sweet-sounding set, which Weir rehearsed with the kids earlier in the day, included "Uncle John's Band," "Sugar Magnolia," and "Ripple"... Click on and enlarge the photos, it's so touching, and those songs!, with the children, it all must have been truly sweet-sounding, heart-rending...

Totally random comment... I live about 5 miles from there, and it's right on one of my main routes to work. I rode home right past there that same night around 11:00 after the Sox game at Fenway. I also know someone who grew up at that school because her parents taught there.

Proximity to celebrity is exciting. :lol:

Archived