Some Of Jerry's Artwork

gr8fulpair

• Forum MVP

I have been spending a lot of time with this book lately...

9781933784212.jpg

nice post g8fulpair

I have this book also ... "Jerry was a one of a kind musician , talent and person " and I can't think of any other way to explain him ... from his public stage presence to his private life which was on the bus because he toured all the time and his personal hobbies , he was one of a kind ... I always feel that some day if I come into an exorbitant amount of money that besides making sure my family is well secure and the never ending DSO tour I would go on that I would purchase some Jerry Garcia artwork and instruments ... I do hope that wherever these things are being kept and whoever owns or is in charge of them is cherishing them and the proper precautions are being taken to keep all these pieces of American history protected...

I don't think this is very relevnt to this thread but it does have a relevance to us deadheads " life was much simpler when Jerry was here " !

• Forum MVP

I have this book also ... "Jerry was a one of a kind musician , talent and person " and I can't think of any other way to explain him ... from his public stage presence to his private life which was on the bur because he toured all the time and his personal hobbies , he was one of a kind ... I always feel that some day if I come into an exorbitant amount of money that besides making sure my family is well secure and the never ending DSO tour I would go on that I would purchase some Jerry Garcia artwork and instruments ... I do hope that wherever these things are being kept and whoever owns or is in charge of them is cherishing them and the proper precautions are being taken to keep all these pieces of American history protected...

I don't think this is very relevnt to this thread but it does have a relevance to us deadheads " life was much simpler when Jerry was here " !

music and drugs. so simple.

Guest jazz-man

I echo Deadheadmike in that if I somehow became loaded, after helping out my family and friends and others in need and builing a straw bale home off the grid, I like a picture or drawing of Jer's. I'd take good care of it and pass it along to my sons when I depart with the instruction to honor it and the memory of the artist. (don't sell it!)

• Forum MVP

i was very lucky to be able to aquire a ton of stuff from the mid seventies till now, just being so into art....... i do have some cool stuff hanging through out my house......

• Forum MVP

i was very lucky to be able to aquire a ton of stuff from the mid seventies till now, just being so into art....... i do have some cool stuff hanging through out my house......

In order to view it, you have to get passed a rather large woman in a bathrobe chain smoking.....

• Forum MVP

there has been some talk of having the whole collection exibited, "down on the farm"......

In order to view it, you have to get passed a rather large woman in a bathrobe chain smoking.....

just don't feed her....

0041-0911-2606-3415_illustration_woman_drinking_coffee_and_smoking_a_cigarette.jpg

Archived