Thank You

Guest hatterasjo

Guest hatterasjo

Just want to say Thank You to the guy who gave away CD's at the Tarrytown Music Hall on Thursday night. Sharing the love is wonderful! I enjoyed my drive home at the Orphem:)

• Forum MVP

Sharing is the cornerstone of the Deadhead culture. Once you get it and open yourself to it, there is no better scene. Awesome you got hooked with some tunes for the ride home. I love random acts of kindness. :wub: Welcome to the boards hatterasjo!

Guest Ammagamalin Crew

I remember a guy who used to head out on tour with a case of 100+ GD tapes that he gave away as the tour went on. Also met a cat at an Eel River JGB show who gave me his only copy of a 1981 GD cassette, I was so impressed that each tour after that I tried to have 25 copies of tapes made to give away also. It is a unique spirit of love that I've always felt from fellow travellers on the highways and parking lots. I remember giving a couple a ride out of Red Rocks in 1985 when I had driven there on my own and as I dropped them off they said "Remember, you can have your cake and eat it too!" "Everyone is a deaqdhead, it's just that some people haven't realized it yet" Tim Brenemen from SD who took me on my first 20 hour road cruise to the 1984 April Las Vegas show

Archived