Dso - New Speedway W/ Warren Video

Dagan Broad

• Forum MVP

I have been thinking about this for a few days now ,& as the days pass and more people view this link & the same one under reviews ,pk-1 who we are lucky enough to have him record shows and then post them a total of about or around 220 people have watched this video.Not one person has made a comment about it .I just would of thought being how big of a deal this must of been for this band to get to play with someone like Warren ,there's some really cool playing going on between warren , jeff and the rest of the band. Did alot of you people out there think this wasn't that good at all ? I myself thought this shit was pretty amazing & by watching the show that night it looked like they had a great crowd to most likely alot of people that never heard them before . Just wondering ,thats all

I have been thinking about this for a few days now ,& as the days pass and more people view this link & the same one under reviews ,pk-1 who we are lucky enough to have him record shows and then post them a total of about or around 220 people have watched this video.Not one person has made a comment about it .I just would of thought being how big of a deal this must of been for this band to get to play with someone like Warren ,there's some really cool playing going on between warren , jeff and the rest of the band. Did alot of you people out there think this wasn't that good at all ? I myself thought this shit was pretty amazing & by watching the show that night it looked like they had a great crowd to most likely alot of people that never heard them before . Just wondering ,thats all

Agreed and your right! What's more amazing to me is that no one from the forum saw the Scar Fire from Stamford! Holy f$%*n s*#@! Your loss not mine!!!

• Forum MVP

Agreed and your right! What's more amazing to me is that no one from the forum saw the Scar Fire from Stamford! Holy f$%*n s*#@! Your loss not mine!!!

If you mean the video, settle down, big guy, because I damn sure have watched that masterpiece...

Steve your right I just haven't had time to post anything about the BAND playing with Warren and yes it was GREAT must have been alot of fun for the BAND .All I know is that DSO kicks ass every night . :dsorocks:

If you mean the video, settle down, big guy, because I damn sure have watched that masterpiece...

No not the video. The show on 6/2/10. It was truly amazing. I would imagine that if there were more forum goers at the show, this place would still be buzzing about it. Cause I am! Can't wait to hear the recording!

• Forum MVP

No not the video. The show on 6/2/10. It was truly amazing. I would imagine that if there were more forum goers at the show, this place would still be buzzing about it. Cause I am! Can't wait to hear the recording!

I would've if I could've. Somebody (I forget who) said that you can't do 'em all. Looks like he was right.

• Forum MVP

the fire jam up on u tube is freakin sick!!

That's what I'm talking about...the jam at the start of Part 2 is unreal...I was shut out of Scarlet>Fire this last tour and absence makes the heart grow fonder. GFest waits.

• Forum MVP

That's what I'm talking about...the jam at the start of Part 2 is unreal...I was shut out of Scarlet>Fire this last tour and absence makes the heart grow fonder. GFest waits.

we seen the first at the e-factory on this tour, it was played real well but that stamford one sounds like something that doesn't happen all the time . fingers are crossed for a all let loose type of a weekend.

we seen the first at the e-factory on this tour, it was played real well but that stamford one sounds like something that doesn't happen all the time . fingers are crossed for a all let loose type of a weekend.

You are correct....it doesn't happen all the time. As I said in DSO reviews about the show, there is only 1 other person that could have done what JM did in that Scar Fire. And it ain't JK!

The Stamford Fire video

part 1

part 2

Thanks for the links brah! Missed a lot when I saw it live. Takes 2 to Tango.....in this case 6. While JM's performance was epic and "Jerry like"; All in the band were making it happen! Best was Eaton looking over @ JM and realizing it was going to be a while before the 2nd verse would start. There's no "I" in team.

• Forum MVP

You were not the only forum member in Stamford. Excellent show, nice people at venue, and they need more cold beer.

Archived