Iclips Showing Allgood Set Right Now

muknflopskr

On the chat page a message came over that the file was corrupted and it doesn't look like they are going to show this. Very disappointing, no video at all until today and no Furthur and now no DSO. I just hope they post some of these newer shows on the archives, any post John-DSO would surely help the band bring back some of the old crowd and Furthur would be awesome. I have been able to burn pretty good dvd's from the archives, but haven't been able to figure out how to burn the live streaming sets.

On the chat page a message came over that the file was corrupted and it doesn't look like they are going to show this. Very disappointing, no video at all until today and no Furthur and now no DSO. I just hope they post some of these newer shows on the archives, any post John-DSO would surely help the band bring back some of the old crowd and Furthur would be awesome. I have been able to burn pretty good dvd's from the archives, but haven't been able to figure out how to burn the live streaming sets.

I don't know about dvd's but for recording the stream on CD's just run a line out of the headphone jack of your computer right into the back of a deck that records CD's... (you prob already had that figured out)

I saw them intro DSO and then a "give us a minute...switching" message came up, didn't see anything about corruption. Sucks.

Same as above here to.Finally hard maybe a minute and then the switching again.After a long stressful weekend it is like the rug pulled out under my feet.I have seen iclips have problems before but this is terrible.Glad I didn't pay anything for this.After this weekend I would be skeptical of ever paying for their "service".

Glad I didn't pay anything for this.After this weekend I would be skeptical of ever paying for their "service".

Yeah...my thoughts exactly.

I really dig Iclips and was considering some of their String Cheese Incident packages (they're only like 15 bucks)...my concern being massive frustration and disappointment during what would've otherwise been a peak experience. :mellow:

Archived