Great Escape By A Beagle In A Cage ...

comesatime

• Forum MVP

That is incredible! I wonder if he came back and sprang his cell mates... they were looking a litthe apprehensive.

They started to gather by the gate with the look on their cute little faces , " don't forget about us " ...

He wanted out so bad because he was in a freaking puppy mill. And the folks who run the mill just watched him do it. He could have hurt himself. Poor little booger. And you know it was all for not, I'm sure they scooped him up and put him back in the cage.

• Forum MVP

He wanted out so bad because he was in a freaking puppy mill. And the folks who run the mill just watched him do it. He could have hurt himself. Poor little booger. And you know it was all for not, I'm sure they scooped him up and put him back in the cage.

I can't even begin to express my sheer and utter loathing of those places and the people that run them. The puppies, kitties, donkeys and all the other innocents are God's creatures, pure and simple.

• Forum MVP

I had a friend that used Beagles to hunt and kept them in a pen similar to that ... he had 4 or 5 of them and said it was better for the dogs to be contained when not hunting or if he was away from the house ... when home he let them run ... those Beagles look clean , bright and obviously healthy , so I hope it's the same situation as my friend with the hunting dogs ... I'm an animal lover also and can't stand animal abuse ... my Beagle is sprawled out on the carpet right now snoring like a champ ...

• Forum MVP

Adopt animal companions/pets. I doubt anyone on here would ever go to a breeder to buy a dog when there are so many dogs that are going to be killed every week if they don't find a home. How could a person live with that?

Archived