Dark Storm Orchestra

jdbbfly

and so it begins.......

Last Updated: 7/27/10 at 6:00am

Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. West wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 6pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

• Forum MVP

My favorite rain show was at Pompano a few years back...pretty torrential. And a blast. Lolo ranks up there too; I honestly thought it would be my first time at an outdoor show in the snow. In August.

Good luck on Thursday, all y'all!

My favorite rain show was at Pompano a few years back...pretty torrential. And a blast. Lolo ranks up there too; I honestly thought it would be my first time at an outdoor show in the snow. In August.

Good luck on Thursday, all y'all!

Yeah, I got a bit tipsey waiting in the lot, gave up at around 9:30-10:00 (if I remember correctly), and headed back to parents in West Palm. Hellacious thunderstorms!! Do you remember what year that was? They performed a shortened set (again, IIRC).

• Forum MVP

We got drenched on Governors Island last year ... the show ended early due to the severe weather condition and the evacuation from the island was a mess ... we wanted to rock and mother nature had other ideas , what can ya do ...

and so it begins.......

Last Updated: 7/27/10 at 6:00am

Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. West wind between 9 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 6pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Yeah, but did you see THE REST of the forecast?? I'm ready for the rain this time 'round :wacko::dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Yeah, I got a bit tipsey waiting in the lot, gave up at around 9:30-10:00 (if I remember correctly), and headed back to parents in West Palm. Hellacious thunderstorms!! Do you remember what year that was? They performed a shortened set (again, IIRC).

It was 2-24-06, and they played an abbreviated version of the show they intended to play...boy, how time has flown!

Archived