West Coast Dates?

sonomajon

Guest Lisacat

Any official dates...? Trying to be patient...but that has never been one of my strong points :)

check out the dso tix page....some listed there- but no SF dates yet. Sacto, Tahoe, Anaheim, LA, Vegas, Solana all on the list. Nothing north of SF.

• Forum MVP

check out the dso tix page....some listed there- but no SF dates yet. Sacto, Tahoe, Anaheim, LA, Vegas, Solana all on the list. Nothing north of SF.

I think I've heard something about Bay Area dates within close proximity to Thanksgiving. Of course, this is only rumors and speculation. I am sure the official word can not be too far away at this juncture.

• Forum MVP

I think I've heard something about Bay Area dates within close proximity to Thanksgiving. Of course, this is only rumors and speculation. I am sure the official word can not be too far away at this juncture.

Eaton told us about the T-Giving weekend run at the Regency.

That is, when this place had Eaton roaming around.

It fucking suck here now.

:(

Thanks Lisa...and David I thought maybe I could lure Eaton out of his hiatus with this topic...but to no avail... :( Enjoy your weekend everybody!

Check DSO Tix, was looking for a few east coast shows and came across a bunch of west coast dates for sale. Just an FYI for those who haven't looked recently.

Ignore my post, Lisa seems to have found everything I did a while ago. SORRY!

Check DSO Tix, was looking for a few east coast shows and came across a bunch of west coast dates for sale. Just an FYI for those who haven't looked recently.

Ignore my post, Lisa seems to have found everything I did a while ago.I need to read every response, SORRY!

Guest Lisacat

Looks like it'll be 26 & 27 Regency...Hoping for a Petaluma show too...

doesn't seem like Petaluma is in the cards....I'm *guessing* that the 26th is start of tour.....I don't think the band has had the opportunity to be home with family for Thanksgiving in a long time so its pretty nice for them...and hopefully they won't have to eat their Thanksgiving dinners on an airplane.

What happened to the days of 3 night runs at the Fox?!?!?

I have heard since the Fox + the Boulder Theater are now owned by the same folks; DSO would not be playing at the Fox anymore. No loss there. Good accoustics. It's like playing in a mobile home. I'm guessing the 11 Colorado shows last year had something to do with it. Hopefully a four , or five show run in early spring. And maybe two shows in autumn. I do love the Fillmore though.

How about The Caravan of Dreams in Ft Worth? That would be a great place for a dance set up.

FOR SURE!!!

The Granada Theater in Dallas would be perfect for a GD family show too...the security guards are kynd.

Their shirts even say "SERENITY" on the back instead of "SECURITY" and on the front they have "Be Kind". The beauty is I've never seen any craziness (violence, bad vibes, harassment, etc) there. I've seen Vince Herman there, Keller, Billy and Papa Mali (7Walkers), etc and ALWAYS had a blast. It would be much better than the House of Blues...the staff at the HOB are a buncha fascists (or most of the ones I encountered were). The Granada is where IT's at. ;)

Random thought: How cool would it be if JGB and DSO toured together with JGB opening the show?

:D

Archived