What's This?

August West

Guest Lisacat

I cant get out to see DSO lately , so even though this is very close in proximity to me I wouldn't waste the night out ... DSO , come back to the Count Baise and State Theater , PLEASE !!!

why does it always have to come down to one vs another? Its all grateful dead....it might not be for you (or me, or others on here), but why criticize? Don't you want the WHOLE scene to stay alive? The more bands out there playing GD music, the longer it will be around and Jerry will be remembered. Just sayin....

• Forum MVP

why does it always have to come down to one vs another? Its all grateful dead....it might not be for you (or me, or others on here), but why criticize? Don't you want the WHOLE scene to stay alive? The more bands out there playing GD music, the longer it will be around and Jerry will be remembered. Just sayin....

It's not one vs another for me ... it's just so hard for me to get to a show lately due to things going on at home , hopefully that will all change for the better ... so I'm reserving all my free time ( it's not much ) and effort for bands I know and love , DSO , JGB and Furthur ... unfortunately , I had to sell and take a loss on lots of tickets and miss quite a few shows this summer because of how limited time became , what can ya do ! ... sorry for sounding somewhat snobbish in my first post but I think the scene will dew just fine with me allocating my little bit of time to something I know I'll enjoy or missing a few shows ... you guys are doing an awesome job taking up the slack till I can back in the swing of things ...

Guest Lisacat

It's not one vs another for me ... it's just so hard for me to get to a show lately due to things going on at home , hopefully that will all change for the better ... so I'm reserving all my free time ( it's not much ) and effort for bands I know and love , DSO , JGB and Furthur ... unfortunately , I had to sell and take a loss on lots of tickets and miss quite a few shows this summer because of how limited time became , what can ya do ! ... sorry for sounding somewhat snobbish in my first post but I think the scene will dew just fine with me allocating my little bit of time to something I know I'll enjoy or missing a few shows ... you guys are doing an awesome job taking up the slack till I can back in the swing of things ...

Right on...hope things are on the up and up for you. Good thoughts and healing vibes to you and your wife!

• Forum MVP

Right on...hope things are on the up and up for you. Good thoughts and healing vibes to you and your wife! (Ps- wasn't trying to pick on you solely- there just seems to be a bit an attitude going around and I couldn't help myself...)

:cheers:

• Forum MVP

I'd want to know how this band sounds before shelling out $40.

I hear ya Rusty.When this initially came out the dude from the Spin Doctor's was listed as the lead singer.That in itself was a immediate turn-off to me.Of course we all know who Buddy Cage is.....as for the rest of the players I have no frigin idea who any of them are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I hear ya Rusty.When this initially came out the dude from the Spin Doctor's was listed as the lead singer.That in itself was a immediate turn-off to me.Of course we all know who Buddy Cage is.....as for the rest of the players I have no frigin idea who any of them are.

hahahaa the spin doctors?!

did anyone else notice the guitarist's bio says he has written and recorded for the weather channel?

• Forum MVP

hahahaa the spin doctors?!

did anyone else notice the guitarist's bio says he has written and recorded for the weather channel?

Are you kidding me? The Weather Channel? I love the Weather Channel...whether I'm high or low, under pressure, going to hail in a bucket, feeling a little under the weather or SOTOTW, you know that into each life some rain must fall, and they always pull me through...

stephanie2.jpg

Archived