The Intersection, Grand Rapids, Mi

Tea

It sure has been awhile since DSO has found their way to the Great Lakes State. Good folks in G-Rapids and know they got a good one. Details Anyone?

I'm anxously awaiting a setlist myself. How bad will my self hate for missing a show 2.5 hours away from my house be? Oh well, I will be in Traverse City tonight.

Guest squirrely J

10/2/77

Paramount Theatre

Portland, OR

Set One

Casey Jones

Jack Straw

Sunrise

Brown Eyed Women

El Paso

Dupree's Diamond Blues

Let It Grow

Deal

Set Two

Samson And Delilah

Scarlet Begonias

Fire On The Mountain

Playing In The Band

Drums

The Wheel

Truckin'

The Other One

Wharf Rat

Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Johnny B. Goode

Filler: The Weight

• Forum MVP

10/2/77

Paramount Theatre

Portland, OR

Set One

Casey Jones

Jack Straw

Sunrise

Brown Eyed Women

El Paso

Dupree's Diamond Blues

Let It Grow

Deal

Set Two

Samson And Delilah

Scarlet Begonias

Fire On The Mountain

Playing In The Band

Drums

The Wheel

Truckin'

The Other One

Wharf Rat

Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Johnny B. Goode

Filler: The Weight

WOW!!!!!!!

I somehow got a sick board of this GD show at the ripe old age of 14. It was the second show I ever owned after Cornell so I cut my teeth on this one. It holds a special place in my heart and I am so glad to see DSO power this one up.

I am sure DSO's interpretation of this classic was first rate. I should have continued to my original home state after Madison.....the locks would have been changed but I bet it would have been worth it.

The next stop: Traverse City, MI is a great little town. I have spent countless summers in that area and it is breathtaking. TC is going to get a good acoustic dose tonite. Attics? Mission? Cassidy? All of em?

I'm disappointed I missed this show but when I really think about it, I was going to be bummed no matter what they played. If it had been a 69 or earlier I would have been sick. I didnt even know tonight was acoustic. My first dso show was 1st set acoustic and I haven't seen it since.

Archived