Garlic Fest Delray Beach Fl Feb 2011

kenneubonz

Wow, buddy guy and dso in FLA in February? count tk and rebx IN!!!! Anyone else either headed down there OR already down there planning on going?

We know we can round up a few of our dead head pals from florida, but would love to know others that might be headed to what we hope is warmth there.

We already planned to hit the keys early the following week, so leaving a couple of days to catch DSO??? totally worth doing..

I'm in! Heading down Friday morning to Tampa and driving to the east coast. Then back to Tampa Sat. and back home Sunday. All of this is predicated on being able to get the hell OUT of snow and ice here in Md! Am turning 50 on the 16th! This getaway is part 1 of a week long celebration! Can't wait for all of it!

• Forum MVP

I'm in! Heading down Friday morning to Tampa and driving to the east coast. Then back to Tampa Sat. and back home Sunday. All of this is predicated on being able to get the hell OUT of snow and ice here in Md! Am turning 50 on the 16th! This getaway is part 1 of a week long celebration! Can't wait for all of it!

have a happy birthday kira ,sure you 2 will have a blast ,can t make it this year ,kris started a new job ,can t ask for time off yet

I think irresponsibility adds flavor to life, see you soon Kira :)

I think irresponsibility adds flavor to life, see you soon Kira smile.gif

Can't WAIT Brian!!! Just hoping the weather doesn't screw things up. ARGH.

Everyone please tell me that I'm not being a complete knucklehead worrying about the impending undetermined yet clearly discussion worthy STORM blowing through the mid-Atlantic on Thursday.

Will I be able to fly out of BWI Friday morning regardless??? YAK. Any other time I'd be saying woo hoo to more snow which equals no school for moi!

But not so much this time!!

Let's just hold our heads high and PLOW forth!!

See you in the sunny south!!

• Forum MVP

.... worrying about...storm...Will I be able to fly out of BWI Friday morning regardless???

Kira, I don't think you have too worry. There will be light snow in your area Thursday but it shouldn't be much and gone on Friday. Florida should be a balmy time with temperatures in mid seventies.....maybe you will get a show from the 70's....enjoy!

Peace and Love,

Doc

I will- need this more than you know.

And who am I to advocate anything other than wanton brazen irresponsibility of the best/worst sort? have a fuckin' blast!!!

garlicharvest.jpg

wanton brazen irresponsibility puts a better than 50% chance I will see you there!

Woo Hoo!!!!!! One more day for me and I'm THERE!!

Fly

Drive, drive, drive

DANCE DANCE DANCEcheers.gifdsorocks.gif

sleep?

Drive drive, drive

DANCE DANCE DANCEcheers.gifdsorocks.gif

Fly.

A straightforward agenda. Clearly it's the right thing to do!!!

See ya there!

Archived