Girl I Meet At 8/9/2010 Zollner Arts Center, Bethlehem

GDTRFB

This is a long long shot. But I meet you at the 08/09/2010 show at set break in the lobby of the venue. We talked and stuff and I said I wanted to dance with you lol. Then you found me in the 2nd set and we did, but you had to leave early cause you were with your sister. If you on here it be cool.

awwwww that's really sweet!!!! what a great show! (other than the whole "no dancing in the aisles" thing haha) we had so much fun that night! good luck!

Aww thanks. you guys are such a warm group of people, DSO rocks and so do the fans! Was a great show too, really nice drums>space if i can recall ;). This is a long shot but she was mad cool :)

I had a really...weird?...experience at that show.

"What am I thinking about right now? I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about. Oh, now I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about. [...] Thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about..." ad infinitum. I had been reading a lot about consciousness around then, and it just flew out of control later on that night. I tried to present my problem to a few guys who were there after the show, but they mistook my intellectual dilemma for a different one.

I had a really...weird?...experience at that show.

"What am I thinking about right now? I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about. Oh, now I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about. [...] Thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about..." ad infinitum. I had been reading a lot about consciousness around then, and it just flew out of control later on that night. I tried to present my problem to a few guys who were there after the show, but they mistook my intellectual dilemma for a different one.

Lol I think I think I know what they thought you were thinking about.

Archived