7 Walkers

Starhead420

Soooo.... I've been doin some research, and it looks as if 7 walkers was taken off the NLQP event page for GFest... HOWEVVVEERRR... 7 walkers made an event on facebook for June 30 at NLQP??? So looks like were gettin some 7 walkers on thurs instead of Terrapin Nation??

Why are the 7 Walkers STILL shown on the Gratefulfest flashing ad on the main DSO page? Somebody needs to update the ad now that we have determined that the Walkers are NOT playing Gratefulfest on the 30th.

• 2 weeks later...

This just won't end! My RELIX came today and there is a nice BIG full page ad for Nelson Ledges Quarry Park showing Gratefulfest #12 AND the 7 Walkers appearing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When did the ad get submitted? Are you telling me nobody thought to have them delete 7 Walkers from the ad? Come on now we have a widely read National magazine with a cover story on the Summer Fesitival season with an add that is wrong. People will see 7 Walkers and buy tickets to Grtaefulfest not knowing that they haven't been signed to appear. This is NUTZ! There WILL be some unhappy people. Or,.....unless this is just a mind ame and Evan has signed 7 Walkers and we will all be pleasantly surprised. Come on now.

By the way, Carlos Jones and the PLUS Band, Willy Mac Music, the Folkadelics, and JiMiller Band all show that they are playing Gratefulfest. Are we going to have more bands, a la 7 Walkers, who think they're playing only to not play? Evan, it is time to role out the OFFICIAL daily schedule showing ALL the bands who TRULY will be playing.

With or without 7 Walkers, this WILL be a great festival but it is time with less than 6 weeks to go to clear things up.....Evan??

Guest Rob Eaton

7 Walkers will not be at Grateful Fest. There was a schedule mixup..... No ones fault just ain't gonna happen!

• Forum MVP

7 Walkers will not be at Grateful Fest. There was a schedule mixup..... No ones fault just ain't gonna happen!

Sorry to hear that. You know another DSO show in the Detroit area could heal my heartbreak. ;)

Just a shame that the Relix ad couldn't be corrected before it went to press.

Guess you'll have to play some Grateful Dead tunes to make up for it Rob!

Archived