What Do You Wanna Hear @ Mighty High?

deadfan

Personally, I could totally go for one or more of following: Scarlet>Fire, Loser, Althea, Cold Rain & Snow, Weather Report>Let it grow, Stell Blue. I have heard so many China RIders lately, but I still can't hear that duo enough!

"Let it flow, let it flow, wide and clear!"

Mountains of the Moon>Dark Star>St. Stephen>The Eleven>Caution>Feedback>We Bid You Goodnight

Is anyone going to object?

Did DSO announce they were doing a grateful dead set list or are you just hoping to hear those songs? (By the way, no objections here!)

• Forum MVP

I would think being donna s there Friday we would get a 70 s show so maybe she could come out then maybe an elective saturday so that maybe steve kimock could join them then also,just some wishful thinking,don t matter what they play,it all smokes these days

I would think being donna s there Friday we would get a 70 s show so maybe she could come out then maybe an elective saturday so that maybe steve kimock could join them then also,just some wishful thinking,don t matter what they play,it all smokes these days

It's not too wishful thinking, and I was thinking along the same lines, being that Donna and Jeff play together in Donna's band. Let's pack that stage with talent!

• Forum MVP

Mountains of the Moon>Dark Star>St. Stephen>The Eleven>Caution>Feedback>We Bid You Goodnight

Is anyone going to object?

I'm with you on that one! Only I would make it Eleven>Lovelight for the classic Live/Dead finish. :cheers:

I'm with you on that one! Only I would make it Eleven>Lovelight for the classic Live/Dead finish. :cheers:

I think of Lovelight as a spiritual buzz-kill song, and Mountains>Dark Star>Stephen>Eleven as extremely spiritual. I still like lovelight, but not in a spiritual way. Caution is kind of like that too, but I don't think an Eleven>Feedback is going to happen.

But I'm going to be happy with whatever they play.

Archived