How Many Roads?

anddave

• Forum MVP

So Many Roads. That's how many.

Took my parents to see Peter (Yarrow) and (Noel) Paul (Stookey) the other night and they wrapped up the set with Blowin in the Wind and I abruptly realized what the answer is. It's a worthy show if you happen to have the chance I recommend it. The banjo solo alone was worth the ticket price. Peter and Paul are still the real deal. The audience gives Mary's vocal parts the good ol' college try. It's a good couple hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
Bummer.. you'll make it to Varsity someday! But the reason I asked is I made a buddy who called himself Hippy Dave, and didnt know if it was you..
Ha! If I ever called myself that I would probably have to turn in my wings. If you wanna get properly introduced you can find me at the "You Are Here" sign, which coincidentally also has been absent for two years.

av-22081.jpg

Ha! If I ever called myself that I would probably have to turn in my wings. If you wanna get properly introduced you can find me at the "You Are Here" sign, which coincidentally also has been absent for two years.

av-22081.jpg

I was wondering where that sign was the past few years!

I remember one of the first years I was there (2006 I think), I went a'wandering in the forest and got a little lost. I asked my friend "where the hell are we?" and he responded "apparently you are here". I thought he was just messing with me, and after some pretty interesting "you are here" conversation for about 5 minutes, he spun me around and pointed to your sign.

I about lost it...

And every year after, it became a mission to find the "you are here" sign.

So thanks for the memories, anddave!! I'll be sure to introduce myself next time I find ya!

• Forum MVP

When inventing clothing lines it should be abundantly clear to any head that the correct place for a "You Are Here" is near the heart.

:wub:

Archived