Bay Area Fun

Guest L~Cat

Guest Lisacat

Bay Area folks, lots of good stuff happening next weekend....

Fri 8/5 Santa Cruz- Ghosts of Electricity (Stu Allen/Mark Karan Bob Dylan gig....big fun)

Sat 8/6 San Francisco- Ghosts of Electricity

Sat 8/6 Cornmeal in Petaluma (at the fair and Mystic after party)

I think Mickey Hart band also playing in the city on Saturday

and Sunday 8/7 is Jerry Day! Front Street and JGB

• Forum MVP

Bay Area folks, lots of good stuff happening next weekend....

Fri 8/5 Santa Cruz- Ghosts of Electricity (Stu Allen/Mark Karan Bob Dylan gig....big fun)

Sat 8/6 San Francisco- Ghosts of Electricity

Sat 8/6 Cornmeal in Petaluma (at the fair and Mystic after party)

I think Mickey Hart band also playing in the city on Saturday

and Sunday 8/7 is Jerry Day! Front Street and JGB

If mr. boss man allows it i'm gonna truck it down for Jerryday. hopefully see you there!

• Forum MVP

I was pondering the Ghosts myself for next Saturday.

Cornmeal tonight and I think I have enough gas in the tank to make it to the show and back to the house. Like a rhaposody!

Mango, he's just tall, that's just about all, right?

Guest Lisacat

If mr. boss man allows it i'm gonna truck it down for Jerryday. hopefully see you there!

you should be coming to the dance tomorrow night!

I hope I get to see the Ghost of Electricity some day. I know I have to travel to San Francisco to see them as they don't seem to be built for touring. I wish I would have known about next weekend a while back. Looks like one I would have considered traveling for. The Ghosts need to play Friday Sep 30th (DSO is playing a private show), and the deal is sealed, I'm there.

As far as Cornmeal is concerned I just got my first taste at Gratefulfest and they brought tears to my eyes. I felt something I don't feel unless its the Grateful Dead. Allie went off on this extended jam (3rd,4th song??) and she brought me to my knees. I had thought that I can only get what she was giving from Grateful Dead music. I was wrong.

Anyway, enjoy next weekend Bay area folks. Looks like fun.

Guest Lisacat

I hope I get to see the Ghost of Electricity some day. I know I have to travel to San Francisco to see them as they don't seem to be built for touring. I wish I would have known about next weekend a while back. Looks like one I would have considered traveling for. The Ghosts need to play Friday Sep 30th (DSO is playing a private show), and the deal is sealed, I'm there.

As far as Cornmeal is concerned I just got my first taste at Gratefulfest and they brought tears to my eyes. I felt something I don't feel unless its the Grateful Dead. Allie went off on this extended jam (3rd,4th song??) and she brought me to my knees. I had thought that I can only get what she was giving from Grateful Dead music. I was wrong.

Anyway, enjoy next weekend Bay area folks. Looks like fun.

My suggestion if you are on facebook is to "like" GOE. You'll get the updates then. Or sign up for an account on jambase and you can pick any bands to track. They'll send you an email when a show is announced (though only in your area).

As far as cornmeal goes, who knows they could show up on the HSB lineup. There are still 50 more bands to announce.

Guest Lisacat

I guess I missed it. I'll be there on sunday

yes, you did! Hopefully you'll get another chance!

See you Sunday! I advise getting there early. Front street goes on at 12:30 and parking can be tough. I had the most fun during front street last year because by the time JGB goes on its super crowded and hard to find dancing room that's not on a hill.

and make sure to bring warm clothing!!!!!!!!!

Archived