Dso At Hsb!

neutrino

I just noticed that DSO will be playing HSB this year!!! I am completely excited that they got the call to play this great annual gig. I suspect the band feels same way x 100.

This is quite an honor and a show of just how highly the band is now being recognized for their musical talent. Most of us here have known this for years, but it is gratifying that they have gotten this great show of respect from the HSB organization. Can't wait to see the Regency Ballroom show, followed by a day in the park with DSO and many other top musicians. Congratulations DSO!!!

Don't know if she'll still be around on Sunday, but it I would be really awesome if Gillian Welch made a guest appearance during the set. She does love the music of the GD and Jerry!

Gillian Welch was recently in Ann Arbor, what an amazing talent. Even though I've never been a fan of Jorma, I would love to attend HSB at least once.

She is indeed an amazing talent, and so is her partner Dave Rawlings. What he can do with that 1930's era guitar he plays is absolutely mindblowing. The two of them together on stage are like no other duo i've ever experienced.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sweet Jane

daily lineup is up-

THURSDAY SEP 29

Children's Program with MC Hammer & P.M.W.

FRIDAY SEP 30 (11am - 7pm)

Bill Kirchen, Thurston Moore, Seldom Scene, John Prine, Zigaboo Modeliste - King of the Funky Drums, The Del McCoury Band & The Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Charlie Musselwhite, Jolie Holland, Mekons, Blame Sally, Southern Culture on the Skids, Conor Brings Friends for Friday: Bright Eyes, M. Ward, The Felice Brothers, Kurt Vile & the Violators, Woods, Simon Joyner & Jonathan Wilson , South Memphis String Band, David Bromberg Quartet, Robert Plant & the Band of Joy, Chris Isaak, Maxim Ludwig & the Santa Fe Seven

SATURDAY OCT 1 (11am - 7pm)

Seamus Kennedy, River Whyless, A.A. Bondy , Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder, Guy Clark & Verlon Thompson, Ruthie Foster, The Band of Heathens, Steve Earle & the Dukes (and Duchesses) featuring Allison Moorer, Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit, Buckethead, The Wronglers with Jimmie Dale Gilmore, AllofaSudden, Patty Griffin, Otis Clay with Chick Rodgers, Gillian Welch & David Rawlings, Broken Social Scene, Nell Robinson & Jim Nunally & Their All-Star Band, Cass McCombs Band, Sarah Elizabeth Campbell, Robert Earl Keen, Earl Scruggs, Reckless Kelly, Punch Brothers featuring Chris Thile, The Flatlanders featuring Joe Ely, Jimmie Dale Gilmore & Butch Hancock, Greensky Bluegrass, Alison Brown Quartet, The Belle Brigade, Wendy Bird and her Band of Miscreants, Hugh Laurie, Ryan Bingham & the Dead Horses, Kris Kristofferson & Merle Haggard, Robyn Hitchcock, Irma Thomas

SUNDAY OCT 2 (11am - 7pm)

Over the Rhine, Frank Fairfield, Gomez, Kevin Welch, Kieran Kane & Fats Kaplin, Dr. John & the Lower 911, Hot Buttered Rum, The Jayhawks, The Civil Wars, Bill Orcutt, The Swanson Family Band, Laurie Lewis & the Right Hands, Dark Star Orchestra, Emmylou Harris , Joe Purdy, The Blind Boys of Alabama, Bob Mould, Abigail Washburn, Dive Bar Dukes, Fitz & the Tantrums , Those Darlins, Bela Fleck, Zakir Hussain & Edgar Meyer , The Mother Hips, Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys, DeVotchKa, The Devil Makes Three, Ollabelle, Moonalice, Conspiracy of Beards, Jessica Lea Mayfield, Justin Townes Earle, The Low Anthem, Dry Branch Fire Squad, Elbow, Buddy Miller

Archived