College Bowl Games

jawdoc

• Forum MVP

Great Mike I'll see you there. Make sure you bring Richy. Go Ducks!!!!!!!!!!! We should go to the parade before and then walk over to the game. I have a couple of tailgaters we can go to.

sounds GRATE !!! now all we need are some drugs and prostitutes ...

got the Giants /Dallas game on Sun ... the Jets craped out on me again so I gota go with the Giants until their season ends ...

We should be in Huntington Beach by about 3:00. How about dinner somewhere close. Don't bring any whores my family will be with me. Drugs ok

• Forum MVP

We should be in Huntington Beach by about 3:00. How about dinner somewhere close. Don't bring any whores my family will be with me. Drugs ok

I'll bring Richy , he's a bit of a whore , but thats ok ... dinner in HB sounds good , we'll go to the Long Board ... see you Sat ...

• Forum MVP

I did not make it to any bowl games, but i will chime in on the system. I would like to see them go to either a plus 1 or back to the way it used to be. I also do not like the way they drag it out instead of having most games on New Years Day. These games are on too late for me to watch the second half here in Eastern time. I will say that there have been some great games. The Rose and Fiesta were very exciting. Congratulations to your Ducks!

The game was exciting to the very end. So glad the Ducks won. I went to the Ducks bowl games the last two years and came back home bummed out. It was nice when there was utter silence from the Wisconsin side of the stadium. The weather was in the 80's and hotter in the stadium. Mike and Richy nice to spend the time with you guys. The parade was a real suprise for me. I thought it was going to be kind of hokey but I really ended up enjoying it. Thanks again for joining us for the parade, game and days after. The college schedules just came out today http://www.fbschedules.com/ looks like Oregon and Usc could be undefeated when they meet up on Nov. 3. Just might have to make a trip to visit you guys for that one.

• Forum MVP

The game was exciting to the very end. So glad the Ducks won. I went to the Ducks bowl games the last two years and came back home bummed out. It was nice when there was utter silence from the Wisconsin side of the stadium. The weather was in the 80's and hotter in the stadium. Mike and Richy nice to spend the time with you guys. The parade was a real suprise for me. I thought it was going to be kind of hokey but I really ended up enjoying it. Thanks again for joining us for the parade, game and days after. The college schedules just came out today http://www.fbschedules.com/ looks like Oregon and Usc could be undefeated when they meet up on Nov. 3. Just might have to make a trip to visit you guys for that one.

Tony , it was a real good time hanging with you and your beautiful family for the new year and rose extravaganza !!! hurry up April , see you guys then !!! :grouphug:

Archived