3) Second That Emotion

4) Sugaree

5) Love In The Afternoon

6) Harder They Come

7) Cats Down Under The Stars

8) The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

9) Run For The Roses

10) Deal

This band is really good , I think Jerry would like them ;) ... the show was one set about an hour and a half of music , crowd was small but up on their feet and Saint Rocke is a great little club !!! :)

• Forum MVP

Andy Braunstein, the lead guitar of the Maykers, is an old touring buddy of mine from the '80s. He's originally from Jersey. We had many jams back in the day. Lots of crazy deadtour stories from those days as well.

He's got some chops , prolly cause he's from jersey ;) ...

• Forum MVP

Kemper's been playing with 'em? that whole set looks tight, who's on Bass?

I copied this from The Maykers facebook page ...

The Maykers are a special tribute to The Jerry Garcia Band! The Maykers began playing music together to show their love in a way to keep spreading the spirit and memory of a wonderful friend and the music he shared with all of us for so many years. Jerry Garcia. The Maykers are David Kemper (drummer for JGB 83’-94’, Bob Dylans Band 5+ yrs, Andy Braunstein (lead guitar-Andy has played a few private acoustic jams with Jerry in the mid 80s), Cheryl Rucker and Shirley Starks ( b/u vocals Melvin Seals and JGB), Richard Hardy (woodwinds-Carole King Band over 15 yrs, Dave Matthews Band 30+ shows) Austin Bach (Hammond b-3- Groundation), Marty Holland (Bass- Melvin Seals and JGB 9yrs), Scott McGregor (lead vocals- from the shower to the stage). We appreciate your support. “This world is not our own, we’re only passin thru. Our trail is all made up, way beyond the blue.”

Archived