Bob Dylan's Tempest

found

• Forum MVP

Just wondering if anyone here heard his new album. I think it's actually quite good. It contains a nice mixture of sounds from his newer albums. It swings, it's bluesy, it's lyrically amazing, and the backing band is great. Great flow from start to finish. The first track is co-written with Robert hunter. My favorite songs are towards the backside of the album. Scarlet town and tin angel are both very creepy dark songs, which I love. Tempest and roll on John are also amazing. Give it a listen if you haven't.

• Forum MVP

I finally listened to the whole thing a few weeks ago. It's so good. It really is. The last four songs are brilliant, starting with Early Roman Kings. The guy is just a freak and writes songs like the rest of us drink water.

Here is the video to the single which is the first track...this was big news when it first was released almost two months ago because of it being different than most videos, which are mostly pretty bubble gum. It's pretty bad ass to my way of thinking.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/videos/bob-dylan-debuts-shockingly-violent-new-video-20120829?utm_content=nllink-13e9a7ab-Click+here+to+watch+the+video+now!&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email-uscolumbia-bobdylan-20120829-nl333195440&utm_source=uscolumbia-bobdylan&cid=nl%3A333195440

Archived