JITS Golf Tourney

robbok3

• Band Member

Attention: All golfers coming to JITS!!!!

Bring your clubs. I will be hosting the first (hopefully, of many) annual DSO JITS Golf Tournament.

This is one of the few activities that carry with it an additional charge, but it will certainly be worth it. Tons of fun, a day on the links. Format to be determined but there will be great prizes available, including DSO merch, tickets to future shows and much more. Longest drive, closest to the pin, etc.

More info (including date, pricing and format) to come soon, but start thinking about shaking off the winter doldrums with GOLF IN JAMAICA!!!

Spread the word to your golfing friends. All skill levels welcome.

If you think you are interested, please reply in this thread.

Happy Holidays to all.

See you on the course!!

• 2 months later...
  • Advisory Board

I hear it's 100 bucks for the round, which doesn't include club rentals.. I heard that it's like 75 bucks to rent clubs?? I'm not sure, but that's what I heard... I would LOVE to play a round of golf in Jamaica, but i can't afford 175 for a round of golf... I was thinking about bringing my clubs, but for one day, the extra money to bring the clubs on the plane, it just doesn't add up for me..

Have fun for those who are gonna play, I'll be laying in bed, then laying on the beach...

Archived