Jeezum Crow Festival

Dancin' Fool

Strongly considering this, was wondering if anyone can shed any light on how the fest works? Mainly, do they let you roam around, or are you restricted to amphitheater? Can you bring in your own refreshments? How about food offerings? Any info will be much appreciated! Thanks so much.

:dsorocks:

Found the FB page, where the FAQ are posted (FAQ page on Jay Peak site empty). Alcohol/ coolers restricted I see. Factory sealed food ok! Yeah!! Woman on reservation line said people were sneaking in alcohol last year! Too funny. Any other pointers appreciated! Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazing place.  Free movement from lot & rooms to ampitheater.  I just hope it ain't true (as the DSO website says) they plan to play JGB shows both nights.  Hoping it's just one.  Threre's already a JGB tribute band on the bill!

• Forum MVP

I'd be good if it was the JGB event of the century: The Maykers, D.C. Mystery Cats, Garcia Project, Melvin, and DSO doing JGB. Each band encores with Tangled, because as we all know, too much of anything is just exactly perfect.

Archived