Capitol Theatre Night 2

HelpSlip

• Forum MVP

the word beautiful doesn't do this recreation enough justice...

artists, craftsmen, professionals, DSO w/KennyBrooks created some incredible free-flowing music last night 

the nugs live stream was perfect

3.29.90 Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY

Jack Straw

Bertha

We Can Run

Ramble on Rose

Masterpiece

Bird Song 

Promised Land

Eyes>
Estimated>

Dark Star>
Drumz>
Dark Star>
Wheel>
Throwing Stones>
Lovelight

Heaven's Door

filler Saturday Night 

Bird Song, Entire 2nd set and filler with Kenny Brooks on saxophone... Awesome!!!

Great show! Having missed night 1 and thinking the same for night 2.    I was surprised to find myself dancin hard to a rocking Jack Straw- High energy from the start that continued through the night.  Never liked We can run back in the day but Rob and band brought a rendition that I felt  never before with GD.  Sax fit in well with Bird song and EYES!!!!!! Not a fan of guest usually - sometimes takes away from how tight dso really are but there were moments of genius in that EYES. Great Show. This music does something for me..... Got phone call this morning waking me up but the phone wasn't really ringing. In my sleepiness the ring was pulling me out of my much needed slumber and I could have swore it was not a ring but a chant of "I have your liver" ????? I don't need a liver but try to tell my phone that.....

• Forum MVP

Amazing 2nd set. So beautiful and psychadelic. The webcast sound had some limitations. The cymbals were almost inaudible at times as well as the sax. It was very midrange heavy and came through analog. The audience was turned up way too much. I guess I shouldn't have expected the quality of an Eaton DSO post show release on a stream. But that being said I'm sure it was amazing live. Drippy 2nd set. My buddy said that was one of his all time fav DSO sets.

Archived