Soundboards?

PennsylvaniaT-roll

Hello friends,

Just wondering if anybody knows where I can get Dark Star soundboards for this tour?? I remember seeing that Eaton wasn't going to be mastering them anymore and I haven't seen any recent shows on Nugs, so I was just wondering if anybody knew any alternative routes for getting a nice crispy soundboard? That Penn's Peak show was just so special and I need to have a nice clean soundboard of that puppy!

Thanks doods...have a Grateful day!

• Forum MVP

Hello friends,

Just wondering if anybody knows where I can get Dark Star soundboards for this tour?? I remember seeing that Eaton wasn't going to be mastering them anymore and I haven't seen any recent shows on Nugs, so I was just wondering if anybody knew any alternative routes for getting a nice crispy soundboard? That Penn's Peak show was just so special and I need to have a nice clean soundboard of that puppy!

Thanks doods...have a Grateful day!

Yeah. That looked like a doozie. That 2500th show also looked sweet. I personally want those Chicago shows. I think it's going to take a sound engineer that Rob trusts to do them for any more to be uploaded. And the demand is reduced the longer after a show so I doubt any old boards will show up and the only hope is it will start back in the future. There's probably a shot that jubilee boards will be uploaded as there's potential money to be made there and it's their signature event. I've noticed recently that many of the dead etree boards are now seeded with lots of new uploads so I've been focused on building up my dead flac collection vs streaming and bought lots of USB flash drives to store them. 20.00 128gb are great but the 256 are still over 100 and shows are a gig each. Thread driffffffffft

Archived