Swanzey, NH - 9/27 (aka Keene)

Never thought I'd start a thread with a title "Swanzey, NH".  I'd often say that "my band" is playing in "my backyard" for the Keene shows... relative to the traveling to attend other places.  Boy oh boy, I'm getting literal when I say "my band" is playing in my backyard.  

So grateful !

https://www.drive-in-live.com/concerts-content/dark-star-concert-drive-in-live

• Like (+1) 6

@Chuck - after the quarantine let's head to India and Nepal like we once discussed at set break years and years ago (was it in Lowell or Princeton?).  Much better timing for me these days.  I'm a little familiar with public transportation from Agra to Shimla.  Train outta Delhi, rickshaw, and rent-a-car (which btw comes with a driver).

@Hardpan   If you see someone wearing a blue sweatshirt with "Late Show with David Letterman" on it, that is me.   Around the social guidelines would love to meet you!    If you need a place to camp out let me know - you can at my place.

• Like (+1) 2
5 hours ago, franknkeene said:

@Chuck - after the quarantine let's head to India and Nepal like we once discussed at set break years and years ago (was it in Lowell or Princeton?).  Much better timing for me these days.  I'm a little familiar with public transportation from Agra to Shimla.  Train outta Delhi, rickshaw, and rent-a-car (which btw comes with a driver).

@Hardpan   If you see someone wearing a blue sweatshirt with "Late Show with David Letterman" on it, that is me.   Around the social guidelines would love to meet you!    If you need a place to camp out let me know - you can at my place.

Hey Frank, it would be great to meet you, and thanks for the kind offer on camping at your place. Would be great to meet you and take you up on the offer, I’ll keep an eye out for you over there! 

• Like (+1) 1