2023-08-12 @ The Rose Music Center, Huber Heights, OH

Tea

• Forum MVP

1978-12-15 @ Boutwell Auditorium, Birmingham, AL

Promised Land, Shakedown Street, Minglewood Blues, Friend Of The Devil, El Paso, From The Heart Of Me, Brown Eyed Women, Cassidy, Deal

I Need A Miracle-> Bertha-> Good Lovin', It Must Have Been The Roses, Terrapin Station-> Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> Stella Blue-> Truckin'-> Playin' In The Band,

E: U.S. Blues

F: ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Forum MVP

F: Ripple

I don’t know if it was enhanced by my buzz but last night was the most comfortable I’ve been at an outdoor venue in the summer maybe ever. Outdoor show but all under pavilion with large sun shade hanging down and huge fans. I went to very top where it was like being in a wind tunnel so the heat was neutralized. The big shade took care of the sun. I went to back for space and air and had an abundance of both. Security didn’t wanna climb the stairs so it was a toker’s free for all. Dance party USA. I hope the band enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed watching it. Grate stuff now I’m on the bench til Newport I think….

• Like (+1) 1