Jamaica - Jam in the Sand pricing

We are thinking of going to the Jam in the Sand event in Jamaica.  Booking through the official website page, the Bahia Principe Luxury resort is $4400 for two people, which includes tickets to the event.  If we book through Delta Airlines, for the same rooms same time period, the resort price is almost 50% less.  

Besides not having tickets, what am I missing?  Can I get event tickets at the door?  I don't see them for sale online.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 3:45 PM, Scrimage said:

We are thinking of going to the Jam in the Sand event in Jamaica.  Booking through the official website page, the Bahia Principe Luxury resort is $4400 for two people, which includes tickets to the event.  If we book through Delta Airlines, for the same rooms same time period, the resort price is almost 50% less.  

Besides not having tickets, what am I missing?  Can I get event tickets at the door?  I don't see them for sale online.

i have a package that we are offering at a discounted price (we can't go) please let me know  if you would like to discuss? i posted some details last night here in the forum..