Worth a read

Vic81

• Forum MVP

Good read. 
1.  Dso needs to play a show in drag to show their support!!

2. I just saw a Dso show on YouTube of redrocks 2022 with Barraco wearing a baseball cap. In all my shows I’ve never seen him wear anything other than the “trademark bandana” besides maybe a sock cap in extreme cold. 
3. It took them long enough to get to DSO. They mentioned JRAD, grateful shred and the drag queen band Bertha before a few paragraphs later Barraco saving the article and steadying the authors proverbial hand, keeping it from being a fluff piece and giving it some depth. I think there were some thoughts not really said that the author thinks Dso needs to up their game by either going drag, maybe doing a few shows as the Donna’s where they all dress like Donna, or they dress like the dead. Depending on the eras of keyboards, Rob will have hair and makeup ready to turn him into Pig or Keith or Brent or maybe Bruce. Eaton just needs to stock up on pastel izods and get some vintage short short cutoffs. 

Yea rude I was waiting for DSO to show up in this article. I was getting a little annoyed at first. 
On a side note if anyone gets a chance to see Sam grisman project it’s def worth going. Those Garcia/grisman songs are being done very well by that young man and his crew. I caught a show last year and I was  so happy went….Catfish John and hobo song were unbelievably good.