Time to Lace em Up!

Vince and Sue

• Forum MVP

well I guess there's a difference....

I only love 2 hockey teams...THE NY RANGERS....and ANYBODY PLAYING THE FLYERS!!!!

I remember clearly the incident of 1986-87 when Dave "Neanderthal" Brown of the Flyers cross-checked Thomas Sandstrom on the side of the head while he was just standing near the net. If memory serves me he received a $10,000 fine and a 15-game suspension (at the time the longest suspension in NHL history).

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!

By the way................ "POTVIN SUCKS!"

• Band Member

You won't find a bigger fan than me!!! Anyone ever want to get me to stop and talk, just bring up hockey. Although the last couple of seasons have been rough, I am a lifetime St. Louis Blues fan. I was even the stick boy for two years ( a very long time ago). Gonna surprise a few people this year.

GO BLUES!!!!

• Band Member
I haven't recovered since the Hartford Whalers were sold and left the NHL.

since then "lacing em' up" means skating on Goose pond and our annual pilgrimage to the rink at Rockefeller Center.

herdy, it's late night and you're cracking me up. Wish you would have made it out here. Vegas could've used a wingman!

• Advisory Board
herdy, it's late night and you're cracking me up. Wish you would have made it out here. Vegas could've used a wingman!

Don't worry buddy.... I'll be out there in a few days to help out Chuck with his problems.... by problems I mean adding mine to his list...

Archived