After Midnight

II

Stranger

Visions

Easy Wind

Crazy Fingers

UJB

DS>

Blues for Allah (the "under eternity" part--I'm not an album guy so not sure of the name)

Let it Grow>

Cosmic Chuck>

Alligator

E) Dedicated to Abbie Hoffman--Lucy in the Sky

Masterpiece and Foolish w/keyboardist (don't know him) who played great piano--Rob stepped out

Not nice to trick aud into thinking it was 8/13/75 but it was a great show with a post space that built and built until the place came down under an Alligator in its full glory...

Lovin Soonful tease of something before Stranger (One of the summer songs--not a big fan so not sure of title, although I do like the song Darling Be Home Soon)....

• Forum MVP
Help

Slip

Franks

MNS

Roses

Masterpiece

Foolish Heart

Mr Charlie

Lazy Lightning

Supplication

After Midnight

II

Stranger

Visions

Easy Wind

Crazy Fingers

UJB

DS>

Blues for Allah (the "under eternity" part--I'm not an album guy so not sure of the name)

Let it Grow>

Cosmic Chuck>

Alligator

Masterpiece and Foolish w/keyboardist (don't know him) who played great piano--Rob stepped out

Not nice to trick aud into thinking it was 8/13/75 but it was a great show with a post space that built and built until the place came down under an Alligator in its full glory...

Lovin Soonful tease of something before Stranger (One of the summer songs--not a big fan so not sure of title, although I do like the song Darling Be Home Soon)....

Roses came after Music Never Stopped, followed by King Solomon's Marbles. No Mr. Charlie(last night). Mitch Stein who was Martin Fierro's keyboard player sat in. The Lucy dedication was for Albert Hoffman(100 yrs old). The whole night was dedicated to Martin. We had a blast playing tonights show!! And what can you say about Dan Healy mixing front of house!!!!

Yes, not nice to fool the audience!!!

:angry:

Peace, Rob Barraco

• Forum MVP

Aw, man, I'm going to tonight's show and I love the elective nights!

DSO tour vets - do they ever do two elective shows back to back?

Regardless, it sounds like some good stuff is going down in SF, and I'm looking forward to this evening...

i would guess in regards to John A

they will play another original tonight,

just for you , but you gotta go front row!

get there !

or be square!!!

good luck on your show brother!

oh and MNS-music never stopped

(that was right in front of my face!)

Guest ZionsLion37

muhahahaha That made me chuckle....... :rolleyes: Rob Barracko already pointed it out (Albert not Abbie)... But I just wanted to reply to say that for some reason that reply made me chuckle....

• Forum MVP
muhahahaha That made me chuckle....... :rolleyes: Rob Barracko already pointed it out (Albert not Abbie)... But I just wanted to reply to say that for some reason that reply made me chuckle....

Funny how the mind works...substituted a Yippie for a chemist...but not intentionally. I was also very close with Ginsberg...but that's another story.

Guest boognish

what an incredible setlist!!!

anyone know what time they hit the stage?

also, Dr. Albert Hoffman passed away yesterday at the age of 102. great call with the tribute of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds!!!!

can't wait for tonight!

Archived