Are You Ready For Some Football?

bs69

• Forum MVP

With my Reds completely out of any race, as usual, at this time of year my thoughts turn to football. We are only 1 month away from the titanic struggle between USC and theOSU. I think this is the year we get over the hump and take the title. Go Bucks!

With my Reds completely out of any race, as usual, at this time of year my thoughts turn to football. We are only 1 month away from the titanic struggle between USC and the OSU. I think this is the year we get over the hump and take the title. Go Bucks!

Dear god, yes. I love it when football season starts.

These two geniuses (specifically that gentleman on the right wearing the "Pillage Your Face" Vikings stealie) figured out an algorithm which basically says that Minnesota is pretty much a sure thing to win it all this year.

img0142jq4.jpg

:o

I like Minnesota in their division this year, not sure if their QB is good enough to take them all the way.

Very true. (That old "reality" thing again....)

But the beauty of being a football fan this time of year is that everything remains possible. We can lie to ourselves all we want until week one with that first kickoff return fumbled, first illegal block in the back, first blown out knee or first whatever that eventually snowballs into yet another miserable season...

What can you do?

BTW: In the past two years someone talked about doing fantasy on this discussion board. Is anyone doing that this year or capable of putting together a league? I would really like to join a dso forums one- it is a grate way to keep in touch and it also gives me something to live for on Sundays once the Vikings are out of it (usually they are out of the race by week 10 or so.)

Thanks in advance~

Archived