Nokia- First Night

franknkeene

DSO in Times Square - Outrageous! Loved the entire show but for me the highlight was Scarlet (Lisa) / Fire (with both Donna and Lisa) connecting hands, smiling through the entire Fire and dancing together.

Every member of the band was part of drums playing some kind of percussion, plus there were many other people on stage (right side). It grew into a big drum circle with about 10 people and one 6ish-year-old girl dancing in the middle.

Red Rocks Amphitheatre July 07, 1978

I

Jack Straw

Candyman

Me and My Uncle

Big River

Friend of the Devil

Cassidy

Tennessee Jed

Passenger

Peggy-O

Music Never Stopped

II

Cold Rain and Snow

Beat it on Down the Line

Scarlet Begonias

Fire on the Mountain

Dancin' in the Streets

drums

space

Not Fade Away

Black Peter

Around and Around

U.S. Blues

Johnny B. Goode

I already forgot what the filler was - sorry and good night. Those going tomorrow, ENJOY!

The filler was an unbelievably sweet "How Sweet it is".

The entire second set was incredible, particularly Fire, Dancin, the drum solo, Black Peter. Really just everything. Great energy, great chemistry, great passion. Great concert.

Dr. Pinky

• Forum MVP

Wow!!! while you guys were taking part in this killer show, I worked all night 6pm -- 6am making moonshine at our local ethanol plant. Nice, Nice Nice!!! I just know Torin had a blast at this first night of show. ....and I'm sure Chuck Vegas was heard saying: "don't throw no water on me, just let me burn"! Wish I could have made this show for sure. Hope all had a great time. DSO Rocks!

:icon14::icon14::dsorocks:

Guest DEAD HEAD
The filler was an unbelievably sweet "How Sweet it is".

The entire second set was incredible, particularly Fire, Dancin, the drum solo, Black Peter. Really just everything. Great energy, great chemistry, great passion. Great concert.

Dr. Pinky

You pretty much nailed it - smoken 2nd set ,but the overall night was FANTASTIC !!!

Guest DEAD HEAD

Nokia packs em in thought , tight on the dance floor ... had to be a sell-out last night , the place was full ... slightly redundant statements but the darn place was paaaaaaaaacked ... cant wait till show time !!!

7/8 tonight?

Last night was a great one and yes it was PACKED inside there.

Nokia packs em in thought , tight on the dance floor ... had to be a sell-out last night , the place was full ... slightly redundant statements but the darn place was paaaaaaaaacked ... cant wait till show time !!!

Archived