Roanoke - 2/17

Guest Bowfins #1

Guest Bowfins #1

Great show....really a shame the venue didn't sell out. Lot of people missed some great jams. Blow Away was just smokin' hot!! I was stoked on the Scarlet>Fire, riding down to the show that was what I wanted to hear tonight. This is a great little venue if you ever get the chance to go.

I think I have everything, but if I missed something please fill it in.

Set 1:

Let the good times roll

Music Never Stopped

West LA

Bucket

2 Souls in Communion

Built to Last

Pride of Cucamonga

Stop That Train

Blow Away

Stranger

Touch

Set 2:

Women R Smarter

Scarlet >

Fire

Alligator>

Drumz>

Space>

St. Stephen>

William Tell>

Eleven

Box

~

Lovelight (w/Chopper)

Awesome show with a great setlist loved the Pride and Alligator. THe band was really on!! I enjoyed the venue very much thoguht the sound was good and these southern folk really know how to dance...everyone was dancin' and enjoying themselves it really added to the energy level. All in all enjoyed my little run down south!

PS it was Kevin's Bday Bash !!

Guest captain420

HOLY SHIT!

The 1st set is EPIC! That is what I'm talking about!

Over shadows the 2nd set by a long shot, ready or not!

Just thinking today about '2 souls' after hearing it on XM. Jordan will be psyched..

Blow Away, finally some Brent action this tour!!!!!!

'Music' what a great way to welcome back Koritz, he murders this tune!!!!!!

2 Kevin tunes as well...getting anxious for MARCH MADNESS, no not the basketball.

I share your pain Chuck. Im really bummed that of all the shows on this tour to miss that I didn't make it to this one. Setlist looks great and there must've been so real gems during the show.

can't do them all ....and I have a feeling that it will be played again sometime so I'm sure eventually we'll get to hear it!

loving the electives!!!!!!

• Forum MVP
I hope Stranger (2 souls) is played again real soon and yes, unfortunately, I can't make it to them all, but I sure do try. I will be back on the bus this Friday for the Columbus show. Im sure I will see all of you real soon.

In the strangest of places! ;)

can't do them all ....and I have a feeling that it will be played again sometime so I'm sure eventually we'll get to hear it!

loving the electives!!!!!!

I'm thinking, hmmm... yes!

Great show!!! Great venue! Great to hear Kevin on Box and Pride- He can really sing! Stop that Train Pride 2 souls Oh yeah lovelight and much more made this a fantastic night!!!! Thank You DSO!!!!!!

B

Brian..so glad to see that you got those old bones shakin down south! Great shows, as usual. Hope to see you somewhere along the road!

Vince & Sue

Guest captain420
is the stranger a new song to the DSO list??

Yes, I believe so...The Stranger is new to the repertoire.

The 1st set is still killing me...reminiscent of '89...mind a few songs~

• Forum MVP

Well it looks like I was dead wrong about this band and the song Two Souls...what an incredible Pigpen song to take on--one that I'm sure Barraco saw in person once or twice!

Wow..can't wait to hear them do this one.

Wow is all I'm left hearing myself say (not out loud).

Guest captain420
great last show on winter tour for us... 1st set was smokin. just got back to ok, time for some much needed rest

Cool, glad you made it back safe.

See you in about a month?

• Forum MVP
great last show on winter tour for us... 1st set was smokin. just got back to ok, time for some much needed rest

Mighty happy you two got a hell of a run, and that you made it back safe and sound, just a little nervous from the Ash fall...and I too hope to see y'all sooner rather than later. Reintegration into what passes for the real world is never fun. Take care!

Awwwwww miss you guys too! I need to address the electric bill issue right now so I don't know when I will be around again.

peace

2 ibuprofin before show 4 during show and 2 after. These bones were shakin.

Brian..so glad to see that you got those old bones shakin down south! Great shows, as usual. Hope to see you somewhere along the road!

Vince & Sue

Archived