Drums

Space

Visions Of Johanna

Truckin

Help>

Slip>

Deal

Encore: Like a Road

Great show.....Two souls was beautiful...gave me chills. The lovelight was great- Barraco did a nice rap during the jam- I thought they were going to go back into it at some point during the 2nd set....

Like a road for the encore was quite apropos.

Thanks DSO....travel home safely and enjoy your time off!!!!

Guest Charles from Oregon

Looks Good!! I love Like a Road!! Enjoy your time off!! Can't wait til April 23rd. Seattle, Portland, Eugene here I come!

Guest captain420

HOLY SHIT!

LIKE A ROAD?? FUCK YES!!! :D

Bring some of that shit to CO....shakedown, straw, Stranger, Visions...

deal in the wrong spot...but after catching 2 Help>Slip>Strangers, though....you want something hot there.

• Forum MVP

Shakedown - J Straw - Deep Elm - Stranger opener

and Help - Slip - Deal 2nd set closer, I can tell the band was having a ball!

Hope this show gets uploaded soon for those of us who didn't attend to check out!

:dsorocks: ((((((((((((((( Enjoy your time off DSO ))))))))))))))))

• Forum MVP

show was a blast. finally got to hear stranger (two souls). that was the perfect way to end this tour for me. cant wait to see the crowd we get to CO. Im sure many of us will be itching for a show by then. see you guys down the line.

My 2nd DSO show was at the Vic on Thursday and we had a great time, loved it so I had to go see another one and went to the Barrymore show. I'm amazed at the difference between these two shows. The Vic show was a 79 set list and Barrymore was original and insane. Visions nearly brought a tear to my eye as I'm a huge bob fan. Cant wait til they come around again. Kudos! :D

Guest DEAD HEAD
HOLY SHIT!

LIKE A ROAD?? FUCK YES!!! :D

Bring some of that shit to CO....shakedown, straw, Stranger, Visions...

deal in the wrong spot...but after catching 2 Help>Slip>Strangers, though....you want something hot there.

and dont stop with it in CO bring it on to Cali and we know they will... :)

• Forum MVP

wel...i made it through the storm back to DC. what a long strange trip that was driving back from wisconsin through the snow in maryland and dc. just wanted to let everyone know i made it back here safe.

and yes it should hurt to miss that one. the last show of the tour was a special show and night.

• Forum MVP
wel...i made it through the storm back to DC. what a long strange trip that was driving back from wisconsin through the snow in maryland and dc. just wanted to let everyone know i made it back here safe.

and yes it should hurt to miss that one. the last show of the tour was a special show and night.

Glad you bad it back after slippin' and slidin'...fun sharing so much of this incredible tour with you...and glad you got the Two Souls. Since ya can't see 'em all, I'm looking forward to my turn this next tour. Onward to CO and beyond!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived