Boulder Night 1

HaveYouEverSmoked

7-16-76 Orpheum Theatre, San Francisco, Ca. (Fri)

1: Cold Rain, Cassidy, Deal, Mama Tried, Row Jimmy, Big River, B. E. Women, L. L. Rain, Peggy-O, Music> Scarlet

2: Playin> Stronger Than Dirt> Cosmic Charlie> Samson> Spanish Jam> Drums> Wheel> Playin> Around, High Time, Sugar Magnolia E: U. S. Blues

can't say that i was at the show tonight, but this is from a very reliable and blazed source who was in attendance. in my personal opinion, not much more you could ask for from a 76 show. high time.......

thanks to "baked goods" nelly for the setlist updates

filler: bye and bye

• Forum MVP
7-16-76 Orpheum Theatre, San Francisco, Ca. (Fri)

1: Cold Rain, Cassidy, Deal, Mama Tried, Row Jimmy, Big River, B. E. Women, L. L. Rain, Peggy-O, Music> Scarlet

2: Playin> Stronger Than Dirt> Cosmic Charlie> Samson> Spanish Jam> Drums> Wheel> Playin> Around, High Time, Sugar Magnolia E: U. S. Blues

can't say that i was at the show tonight, but this is from a very reliable and blazed source who was in attendance. in my personal opinion, not much more you could ask for from a 76 show. high time.......

thanks to "baked goods" nelly for the setlist updates

filler: bye and bye

The show was HOT, 1st set was a bit over 90 min.

That show was sooooo HOT!! I don't recall them playing Stronger than Dirt after Playin', but it's possible. They did such a nice job of being patient and not rushing anything. They clearly enjoyed themselves last night. Superb effort!

CB

Edit: I just listened to the original show and there was a Stronger than Dirt jam in it at the end of Playin', really just a little hint of the song.

Guest DEAD HEAD

The 70's strike again and strike hard ,looks like an awesome show !!! I'm glad mother nature decided to calm herself down for you guys in CO, be safe and ROCK ON !!! :)

:dsorocks:

Guest captain420

Glad my old buddy jfolks made it in..

Row Jimmy was sick.could have used 2 more solos. ;)

Big River was smokin'....I don't say that much, but this one had the place groovin'.

Got the wheel.

and yes finally, High Time! :( Well, you know.

• Forum MVP

Good times in old Boulder, Colorado

I was in awe by 2 things:

1. The connection the band had with eachother .... WOW...... the music was clean and crisp.... it was yummy for the mind and soul !!! ...

2. And Chuck Vegas front row and center for the 2nd set on Friday night .. yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus !

* Special thanks to our resident Colorado folks Looky and Foege for there warm reception :P .... Kirt good seeing ya again but get a haircut man ! ... oh yeah ya did :D ....Jordan just buy the wheatgrass from the store and eat it like your a cow grazing on the open plains...

good crew of folks in attendance...... and got to love the Boulder Theater and the amont of NON-TALKERS... some of the best people to see a show with ..

Namaste

Matt

Archived