Boulder Night 2

Guest jim sullivan

Guest jim sullivan

10-27-84 Berkeley Community Theatre, Berkeley, Ca. (Sat)

1: Bucket> Sugaree, All Over Now, Candyman, Me & My Uncle> Mexicali, Dupree's, BIODTL> Might As Well

2: China Cat> I Know You Rider, Woman Smarter> He's Gone> Wang Dang Doodle> Don't Need Love> Drumz> Truckin> Black Peter> GDTRFB> Saturday Night E: Day Job

• Forum MVP
10-27-84 Berkeley Community Theatre, Berkeley, Ca. (Sat)

1: Bucket> Sugaree, All Over Now, Candyman, Me & My Uncle> Mexicali, Dupree's, BIODTL> Might As Well

2: China Cat> I Know You Rider, Woman Smarter> He's Gone> Wang Dang Doodle> Don't Need Love> Drumz> Truckin> Black Peter> GDTRFB> Saturday Night E: Day Job

looks like a great show recreation this must have been! Hope maybe this one might come out as a SB for sale on live downloads. What do you think Rob? give it a good listen when you get a chance! Wish I could have been there for this one. Love those '84 and '85 and '86 GD show.

• Forum MVP

After 2 cancelled flights on Thursday, not being able to get out on Friday, a stop at Chicago-Midway on saturday afternoon, arriving in DIA, taking a shuttle to Boulder, a short walk to the venue, and i was finally home again...so so awesome to see everyone again! and to be greeted with an 84 show like this. the Bucket>Sugaree, Dupree's, and MAW all really stood out for me in the first set, powerful JK vocals! second set was fun and like Chuck said rocked hard. Tiff and Tony were my generous Boulder hosts as they took me up for the evening and the drive out to Vail the next day, with a stop at Red Rocks!

Archived