This Day In Dead History

John Conti

1973 (Mon) Boston Garden, Boston, MA

PromisedDealMexicaliB. E. WomenBIODTLRow JimmyL. L. RainWave That FlagBox Of RainBig RiverChina Cat SunflowerI Know You RiderYou Ain't Woman EnoughJack StrawDon't EasePlayin

Ramble OnMe & My Uncle Half StepAroundLoose LucyGreatestHere Comes SunshineMe and Bobby McGeeWRS PreludeEyesChina DollSugar MagnoliaCasey JonesJohnny B. GoodeWe Bid You Goodnight

I count 31 songs. Could this be a record?

Guest Lisacat
Seeing that setlist makes me wonder if DSO has ever played "Wave that Flag", and if so, did they nail the lyrics? :D

I definitely have seen them do it once - Ridgefield in Nov 07 - March 24, 73. Have no clue if all the lyrics were right because I was so freakin happy to be getting my 73 show I didn't care and if I remember correctly, during that song I was being harrassed by some drunk guy in a button down oxford and dress pants (and it wasn't fancy steve!) <_< and some thought the distressed look on my face was because I thought they were getting the lyrics to US Blues wrong :lol:

• Forum MVP
Seeing that setlist makes me wonder if DSO has ever played "Wave that Flag", and if so, did they nail the lyrics? :D

i saw Dso do Wave that Flag my first show, performing 3.16.73 Nassau, and, yes, JK absolutely nailed the lyrics

Archived