Friend just texted me accoustic

On the Road Again

Roses

Dark Hollow

Catfish John

Bobby McGee

Deep Elem

Ripple

Can't verify this but it sue ain't a bad way to start a show.

electric with Ronnie Mccoury and Jason Carter helping out on madolin and violin--friend must be burning-- probably not complete cause there are weir songs missing in this but...trying to put both sets in order from the jumbled madness being sent to me. Don't think those folks have gotten much sleep in the last three days.

Viola>

CUMBERLAND>

Viola>

CRAS

Masterpiece

Wheel>

UJB>

NFA>

GDTRFB>

NFA

e) Bid u

• Forum MVP

Second set looks great... Viola Lee Blues>Cumberland Blues>Cold, Rain and Snow, Paint My Masterpiece, The Wheel, Uncle John's Band>Not Fade Away>Goin Down the Road Feeling Bad>Not Fade Away! Wow, amazing songs that just keep on rolling and rolling along! Hope someone recorded it! Nice, nice sets! DSO is the gratest!

• Forum MVP
Friend just texted me accoustic

On the Road Again

Roses

Dark Hollow

Catfish John

Bobby McGee

Deep Elem

Ripple

Can't verify this but it sue ain't a bad way to start a show.

electric with Ronnie Mccoury and Jason Carter helping out on madolin and violin--friend must be burning-- probably not complete cause there are weir songs missing in this but...trying to put both sets in order from the jumbled madness being sent to me. Don't think those folks have gotten much sleep in the last three days.

Viola>

CUMBERLAND>

CRAS

Masterpiece

Wheel>

UJB>

NFA>

GDTRFB>

NFA

e) Bid u

this is Delfest isnt it David? or was this Summer Camp?

• Forum MVP
this is Delfest isnt it David? or was this Summer Camp?

Yeah...should have probably made its own thread but since i wasn't there, I thought I would let someone else do it (who was there).

I didn't even know what summer camp was--thought it was some place (camp for kids) in Wisconsin that Chuck went to in the early 60s....

• Forum MVP
Yeah...should have probably made its own thread but since i wasn't there, I thought I would let someone else do it (who was there).

I didn't even know what summer camp was--thought it was some place in Wisconsin that Chuck went to in the early 60s....

Actually I found summer camp quite the fine fest. Well organized, accesibilit to food and libations (and disposal thereof) plentiful. Very sweet crowd as well. I could only spend 1 day there but heck got to see Pancea, Cornmeal, DSO acoustic & electric after midnight...so tasy, umphree's, and buckethead (that was differnt)!

Certainly a good way to begin summer 09...hopefully filled with DSO as I literally work them in.

• 2 months later...

Archived