Dso East Coast Tour 2009

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

I would first like to thank all those that make this possible starting with the members of the band (Rob E, John K, Rob B, Kevin, Rob K, Dino, and Lisa) and to all the members of crew, especially Sara who helped out with floor space when needed. I also owe a special thanks to several fans including Lisa, Aaron, Jerry, and whole slew of others who either helped house me, delivered me a needed drink, or just brighten up my day with their dance moves.

I don't want to lie and say I did the whole tour because I wasn't at summer camp and I didn't attend the second night in Ridgefield but other than that I didnt miss a show and it was an incredible tour. The Delfest (altho not my favorite festival) show was smoking. Other highlights for me include the E Factory show (usually dont like that venue but sound was probably the best ive ever heard by any band in that place: just my opinion, im not a sound expert), Stroudsburg, and Glen Allen. The last weekend in total was one of the best weekends of had so far in my young 22 years. Although I don't like spinning stages, i though both shows were great, especially the acoustic set on the last night. By far the best time I had on the tour was at Hampton Beach. I loved the venue, I loved the shows, and I loved the old and new friends alike that I met during my time there. Im still having trouble getting all the names down, but I will return next yr (if hampton beach occurs again) and continue working on it. Some people might even tell you I had too much fun in Hampton, especially the 2nd day with the beautiful weather on the beach. Jerry thanks so much for taking care of Frank and I... I will forever owe you rum and coke delivery service. The jack-a-roe in Burlington may have been the best ive ever heard and their were many other musical highs along the journey.

Well...to prevent myself from rambling on, I will end this post by once again thanking the band, the crew, and the friends and family that helped make this amazing journey possible. THANK YOU DSO

Guest deadheadmike
or just brighten up my day with their dance moves.

I had a feeling you were enjoying my late 70's disco moves at the E-Factory rick my brother ... :D

Guest Lisacat
Some people might even tell you I had too much fun in Hampton,

ha. If you were having too much fun maybe you were right in telling me I was dancing too much....I guess my dress would agree with you there. But I still believe there is no such thing as having too much fun or dancing too much! Good times indeed.

• Forum MVP
ha. If you were having too much fun maybe you were right in telling me I was dancing too much....I guess my dress would agree with you there. But I still believe there is no such thing as having too much fun or dancing too much! Good times indeed.

ya wardrobe malfunctions could be a sign of dancing too hard

Guest Lisacat
ya wardrobe malfunctions could be a sign of dancing too hard

nah, I still disagree. I blame it on my amateur sewing skills as I tried to "fix" the dress prior to wearing it the last time. goddamn hippie clothes.

Guest darbysdad
I would first like to thank all those that make this possible starting with the members of the band (Rob E, John K, Rob B, Kevin, Rob K, Dino, and Lisa) and to all the members of crew, especially Sara who helped out with floor space when needed. I also owe a special thanks to several fans including Lisa, Aaron, Jerry, and whole slew of others who either helped house me, delivered me a needed drink, or just brighten up my day with their dance moves.

I don't want to lie and say I did the whole tour because I wasn't at summer camp and I didn't attend the second night in Ridgefield but other than that I didnt miss a show and it was an incredible tour. The Delfest (altho not my favorite festival) show was smoking. Other highlights for me include the E Factory show (usually dont like that venue but sound was probably the best ive ever heard by any band in that place: just my opinion, im not a sound expert), Stroudsburg, and Glen Allen. The last weekend in total was one of the best weekends of had so far in my young 22 years. Although I don't like spinning stages, i though both shows were great, especially the acoustic set on the last night. By far the best time I had on the tour was at Hampton Beach. I loved the venue, I loved the shows, and I loved the old and new friends alike that I met during my time there. Im still having trouble getting all the names down, but I will return next yr (if hampton beach occurs again) and continue working on it. Some people might even tell you I had too much fun in Hampton, especially the 2nd day with the beautiful weather on the beach. Jerry thanks so much for taking care of Frank and I... I will forever owe you rum and coke delivery service. The jack-a-roe in Burlington may have been the best ive ever heard and their were many other musical highs along the journey.

Well...to prevent myself from rambling on, I will end this post by once again thanking the band, the crew, and the friends and family that helped make this amazing journey possible. THANK YOU DSO

Rickster,

Really Glad You Guys Made It Back Safely.Ya'll Lit It up This Tour And I'm A little Jealous That I Couldn't Share More Of It With You Guys,But When You Think Of The Vibe We Had Goin' On At Hampton..Well It's Just Magic Dude.Savor What Went Down And Hope To Repeat

• Forum MVP
Rickster,

Really Glad You Guys Made It Back Safely.Ya'll Lit It up This Tour And I'm A little Jealous That I Couldn't Share More Of It With You Guys,But When You Think Of The Vibe We Had Goin' On At Hampton..Well It's Just Magic Dude.Savor What Went Down And Hope To Repeat

jerry there is a reason hampton beach was so special and it wasnt the breathe mints. the people there and especially the people in our rooms really knew how to make me feel apart of something special. i will never forget hampton beach 2009.

Guest crazy digits

buddy, its nice to have folks like you along for this unbelievably cool ride we're all on...peace and lets set up a cool camping spot at the ledges...we never talked about this but i think it might be alright.......

• Forum MVP
buddy, its nice to have folks like you along for this unbelievably cool ride we're all on...peace and lets set up a cool camping spot at the ledges...we never talked about this but i think it might be alright.......

def...i will give you a call later this week about setting something up. I plan to go up there on the 1st or so to make sure I can spot out some prime camping. I can't wait for the ledges - thankfully JK is playing a free show 20 minutes from my house before hand. send me a pm with what you had in mind and how much space you want me to reserve for you or if you want to come up early with us.

Archived