Gratefulfest 10

Fritz

Anyone have any G-fest 10 recordings? Was looking for Tapinfool - didn't see him setup anywhere. There were a # of mics set up throughout the weekend - hoping the kind tapers out there are planning on sharing on archive etc etc soon. All 3 of the DSO shows were fantastic - each with special moments.

Anyone have any G-fest 10 recordings? Was looking for Tapinfool - didn't see him setup anywhere. There were a # of mics set up throughout the weekend - hoping the kind tapers out there are planning on sharing on archive etc etc soon. All 3 of the DSO shows were fantastic - each with special moments.

i didn't go this year...much to my chagrin

also, a lot of people i know didn't go/tape either

just talked to a friend..he got all 3 nights of dso and is putting the 2 original nights up 1st

should be up in a day or so...hopefully

i didn't go this year...much to my chagrin

also, a lot of people i know didn't go/tape either

just talked to a friend..he got all 3 nights of dso and is putting the 2 original nights up 1st

should be up in a day or so...hopefully

Tapinfool - thanks for putting the word out - hope they sound as good as your recordings have over the years.....look around for you at every show to buy you a beer or two as a thanks.....eventually i'll catch up with ya ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Does anyone know if these ever got posted? I had looked for them but never found them. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Here you go....the 1st and 3rd night.....still looking for night 2

http://www.archive.org/details/DSO2009-07-...g481.16bit.flac

http://www.archive.org/details/DSO2009-07-03.akg481.16bit

Archived