Are You Ready For Some Football?

bs69

• Forum MVP

High School starts this weekend (around here at least), college next weekend and pro the weekend after that. State your team and your projection for this year as hope springs eternal.

Pro team: Bengals, I think the Bengals will be better with Palmer back healthy and an improved defense. I say 9-7.

College team 1: The Ohio State Buckeyes: Looks to be a rebuilding year, but around here that means 10-2 and another BCS birth. Flame on all of you haters.

College team 2: Cincinnati Bearcats (I am a graduate of this school), also looks to be a rebuilding year, but I think they will surprise, 9-3 with a birth in the Gator or Sun bowl.

• 3 months later...
  • Forum MVP
High School starts this weekend (around here at least), college next weekend and pro the weekend after that. State your team and your projection for this year as hope springs eternal.

Pro team: Bengals, I think the Bengals will be better with Palmer back healthy and an improved defense. I say 9-7.

College team 1: The Ohio State Buckeyes: Looks to be a rebuilding year, but around here that means 10-2 and another BCS birth. Flame on all of you haters.

College team 2: Cincinnati Bearcats (I am a graduate of this school), also looks to be a rebuilding year, but I think they will surprise, 9-3 with a birth in the Gator or Sun bowl.

This is the best football season I can remember. UC and Ohio State in the BCS and the Bengal's playoff bound :D

Archived