-
Posts
2,319 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
162
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ammagamalin Crew
-
12/3/2025 @ St. Augustine Amphitheater, St. Augustine, FL
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Tea's topic in Reviews
The show right before RR 85 2pm shows. Wish I could've seen it also, esp DSO performing this setlist. These recent setlists have been off the hook! -
12/5/2025 @ War Memorial Auditorium, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Tea's topic in Reviews
Perfect placement of iko -
Cowboy's comeback win reminds me of the Mason's Child and Rude Dog friendly forum fires through the years. This one was won for Aaron π« ποΈ TB ~ the earth will see you on through these times
-
11/22/25 College Street Theater, New Haven CT
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Rounder's topic in Reviews
The setlist reads like a well thought out novel and you didn't even have to get a OMSN- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
I gather it was a 60's version of Dancin In The Streets?
-
I really enjoy shows knowing they're electives early on giving more time to enjoy the excitement of the upcoming unknown miraculous
-
Random Garcia Band related trivia, and the "other" Cornell show
Ammagamalin Crew replied to John A's topic in Random Thoughts
Quite the show indeed! Does a recording exist? Jerry was extremely lucky ~ he got to every show π« -
Killer ~ a Dancin' sandy and with that trippy 70's whop, whop version. This set of shows is an incredible beginning, you all are getting the lead up to what will possibly the finest Thanksgiving feast ever offered β‘πΆππ±π·
-
Love her work with the Jerry Garcia Band especially I'll Be With Thee Peace and comfort to all her friends and family
-
China > Rider & Scarlet > Fire... all in the same show
Ammagamalin Crew replied to John A's topic in Random Thoughts
One time 8/5/1979 Oakland with the white whale mentioned above: S>F>E>E and it was with Good Lovin' !!! -
China > Rider & Scarlet > Fire... all in the same show
Ammagamalin Crew replied to John A's topic in Random Thoughts
5 in 1984 2 in 1985 Philly 3/25 started this combination for 1986 Gracias gratefulsets and everyone here who lives for the dead ποΈ -
China > Rider & Scarlet > Fire... all in the same show
Ammagamalin Crew replied to John A's topic in Random Thoughts
No, only once on Friday the 13th in July of 1984 with the final Dark Star (until the warlocks at Hampton in '89) as an encore. That's probably where 007 came from on your tape case ~ July. This is the show Dark Star recreated last year when then played The Greek Theater in Berzerkley. Scarlet > Touch didn't happened until mid 80's when it was disappointing since we didn't get to drown in our laughter and be dead to the core β‘πΆππ±π·π₯ -
China > Rider & Scarlet > Fire... all in the same show
Ammagamalin Crew replied to John A's topic in Random Thoughts
To continue play, l checked into a show closing threesome that I thought happened more often: The Other One> Wharf Rat> Sugar Magnolia Started at (go figure) Portchester 2/21/71 and continuing only 42 more times with the final in Boston 9/29/94. Surprisingly 17 of those happened in 1971 and 11 more in 1972 with these two years making up more than half of the 43 leaving only 15 being played during the next twenty three years. I really thought it happened more during my 83-95 run, but am corrected by gratefulsets. I guess the 12/30/85 soured me on these three because that was my first NYE run where I came in thinking it was going to be 12/31/78. I mean come on wasn't 1985 a crazy good year? I also went into NYE trying to make up for not being at the heralded Richmond VA doses, when actually that was the only TOO>WR>SM I ever witnessed. "Goes to show you don't ever know..." -
China > Rider & Scarlet > Fire... all in the same show
Ammagamalin Crew replied to John A's topic in Random Thoughts
14 shows that had both Shakedown Street with Scarlet > Fire: Dallas 12/22/78 > Berlin 10/19/90. Set openers as most would suspect. Except 12/30/78 which had them both in a monster second set leading up to the infamous 12/31/78. No wonder 12/31/78 SF is so magical! 2 as encores, one of those was showcasing Brent first show helping to explain how the interplay between Brent and Jerry got so damn good ! Thank you gratefulsets developer and the prompts here to have some fun! -
I bailed at the end of 9 having an early morning interview today. We got an incredible World Series going on this year. It's going to be on in the background during band practice tonight at AC Hotel
-
Random thoughts and randomness in general
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Rude's topic in Random Thoughts
Thank you, I got it now. The visuals helped. I was really struggling and now it's opened many doors. Incredible work that has impressive depth with a magnitude of sources. Thanks to Bill for shepherding to this diamond. -
Random thoughts and randomness in general
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Rude's topic in Random Thoughts
Not to be bothersome or intrusive, but did you look through all 381 EOTW shows to see how many had DS with them? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just seeing if I'm missing an element of the website. -
Random thoughts and randomness in general
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Rude's topic in Random Thoughts
Well, what did you find? I couldn't figure out how to do a search of songs played at the same show. I'm fairly sure it happened at Brendan Byrne fall '89 just off my visual memory of the cassette case cover my friend drew up when he made my copy -
What an inning for Toronto and an Estimated outro to boot!
-
KGB and Wolfman Jack this Saturday 10/25 in Trenton
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Mango's topic in Random Thoughts
Hopefully there will be a stream? -
Happy Birthday, Bobby Weir (Robert Hall Parber)
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Tea's topic in Random Thoughts
-
Heard a Sturgill Simpson song watching Yellowstone season 3 again tonight and made me wish I could reach out to Aaron one more time.
-
RIP Eddie Van Halen One concert I never got to see although his music has always been a favorite. Great sense of humor and music that rocked. Some of the best songs that made the radio. Being a guitarist I considered Eddie Van Halen an incredible musician.
-
Random thoughts and randomness in general
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Rude's topic in Random Thoughts
https://paradise-fest.com/music-schedule/ Two free setsβ‘πΆ FREEdom on the riverbanks of the oHIo ππ±π· Hotel AC is open to all, esp those who were registered guests back in Nov 22 for Dark Star's Riverfront Live shows and those coming in for the Mousetrap shows before and after Paradise. Airport pick ups and Jetta Express to and from Indy for all shows. Mousetrap tix not included. Travel and lodging are complimentary -
Random thoughts and randomness in general
Ammagamalin Crew replied to Rude's topic in Random Thoughts
Unbelievably breathtaking here in South Finneytown, just on the outskirts of the Queen City ~ Cincinnati, Ohio (a fairly small state in the United States of America). The skies are as blue as the Pacific between California and Hawaii, really something to experience with eyes wide open and walking freely on a neighborhood trail. I think I'll play my Seagull acoustic when I get back to the ranch and conjure up the muse
