Petaluma, Mystic Theater

dead_phish24

• Forum MVP

Could be X1 --have to check when I get back into town--I think it's IX now.

Its the one they made right towars the end-- the '95 setlists are in an addendum on p.434. Garcia Base with no stats ans no weir base. Its not a rare one or anything special, but it is hardcover and has held up well.

• Advisory Board

Is DeadBase XI out in print??? If so, where can I get a copy?? Many years ago, I had a copy of Deadbase X I think, but it's been lost for a while... I'd love to have the newest version....

I know this might be a little to much information for some of ya, but when I'm on the shitter, I like to read... Anyone have those books titled "The Bathroom Reader"?? Great toilet books, but I'm thinking DeadBase would be the top bathroom book... I might never leave the shitter :)

• Forum MVP
Could be X1 --have to check when I get back into town--I think it's IX now.

Its the one they made right towars the end-- the '95 setlists are in an addendum on p.434. Garcia Base with no stats ans no weir base. Its not a rare one or anything special, but it is hardcover and has held up well.

oh ok that's the DB IX then, they added the Garcia setlists and setlists only for that one, but for some reason didn't include them in X ...

herdy, XI has been out of print for almost 9 years now, just gotta check used buying sites, best chance on ebay now , but the last one that went used from Amazon ,used,went for like $900, and that's just insane ..if you find your X that'll keep you on the toilet as well

• Forum MVP
oh ok that's the DB IX then, they added the Garcia setlists and setlists only for that one, but for some reason didn't include them in X ...

herdy, XI has been out of print for almost 9 years now, just gotta check used buying sites, best chance on ebay now , but the last one that went used from Amazon ,used,went for like $900, and that's just insane ..if you find your X that'll keep you on the toilet as well

Yeah...IX is much better than X because of the Garcia base, even though it doesn't have the stats. U gotta go hardcover too..I still have my deadbase I, green softcover somewhere with my handwriting all over it for things like the first estimated>eyes...

• Forum MVP

I love my hardcover IX, but like I said, not having the GarciaBase stats kills me. An in depth analysis of '95? I think it's an understatement to say that most of us could get by without that!

A friend of mine, who actually loaned John Scott seed money to fund the project initially, was at John's a few years back. I had requested he pick me up one if possible. John offered it to him, but he didn't want to carry it with him on his East Coast travels, so he elected to send John a check and have it shipped out west instead. BIG mistake. Check was subsequently sent, and it went uncashed - with no XI forthcoming. <_<

Archived